Who's the home team next week?

(Legends? $%# how is this a good idea if nobody can remember which one we're in)

Legends = The 'M's, 'N's, and Iowa

There's a memorization tool that's good until at least 2014. ;)

Yeah, but how will we remember that the "M's, N's and Iowa" are not in the Leaders. What? Do I have to remember that because there is an `N' in the word "Legends", that's where the `M's, `N's and Iowa' are? (as opposed to the word Leaders which has no `M' or `N' in it?). It's not a problem remembering who is in the same conference with Nebraska...the problem is remembering which freakin' conference we are in.

I think the point is that the choice of "Leaders" and "Legends" was stupid. They should have done something directional (as someone above said: "East/Wesr or North/South). All the cool conferences are doing it.

They will say it is nuetral but I will say it will be 60/40 Nebraska fans. Making it somewhat of a home game.

Our local sports talk show here noted today that there are A LOT of people he has spoken over the last couple days that are going to this game that did not go to the last 2 Big 12 games. Frankly, I expect a higher ratio than 60/40. 80/20 would not surprise me. I know some may hold off for the Rose Bowl, but, we might not make it there, and, we were there 3 months ago anyway.

For those of us not able to go to the game, we will know which fan base shows up in greater numbers as soon as they show the first crowd shot on television. The Nebraska fans will be the ones in red.

Yeah, but how will we remember that the "M's, N's and Iowa" are not in the Leaders. What? Do I have to remember that because there is an `N' in the word "Legends", that's where the `M's, `N's and Iowa' are? (as opposed to the word Leaders which has no `M' or `N' in it?). It's not a problem remembering who is in the same conference with Nebraska...the problem is remembering which freakin' conference we are in.

I've never had a problem with it. Mostly because Leaders is retarded, but Legends isn't so bad. I just remember we're in the division with the name that isn't entirely lousy.

I've never had a problem with it. Mostly because Leaders is retarded, but Legends isn't so bad. I just remember we're in the division with the name that isn't entirely lousy.

Okay, I'll take that...I just hope that they go with East/West in 2014

• Fire 1

They will say it is nuetral but I will say it will be 60/40 Nebraska fans. Making it somewhat of a home game.

I'll be surprised if its 40% Wisconsin.

I can't speak for all fans but I wouldn't go to this game. How many fans have spent money going to the past Rose Bowls, Basketball Tournaments or big Green Bay games? A 7-5 Big Ten Championship isn't worth the money.

Both teams should wear their Reds. Free for all!

The refs would crap their pants trying to figure out who did what?! :lol:

They're B1G refs......I'm sure they'll crap their pants regardless of the uniforms.

Ugh... getting to this thread late, reading the above made me remember how horrendous the baseball umpiring in the BIG was. (anyone else remember the BIG strike zone?) Comparing the two sports I'd say the football officiating has been pristine compared to that of the baseball officiating.