Roll Call: Indianapolis

Can any of you help clarify something for me? I keep finding conflicting information on what are the Nebraska sections. Huskers.com list the Legends and Leaders sections but when I can to purchase they put me in what they (Huskers.com) list as the Leaders area (right now section 152). I assume their little graphic is just wrong and section 152 is in fact in the Legends (Nebraska) section.

Thanks for helping.

Can any of you help clarify something for me? I keep finding conflicting information on what are the Nebraska sections. Huskers.com list the Legends and Leaders sections but when I can to purchase they put me in what they (Huskers.com) list as the Leaders area (right now section 152). I assume their little graphic is just wrong and section 152 is in fact in the Legends (Nebraska) section.

Ignore the post above. Won't let me delete it for some reason. I'll be there!

Thanks for helping.

I was confused by this as well. Ticketmaster shows the legends and leaders sidelides opposite of what huskers.com shows.

Thanks for helping.

I was confused by this as well. Ticketmaster shows the legends and leaders sidelides opposite of what huskers.com shows.

They just have the field flipped. Both are correct, just look at the section #s. I figured it out eventually....just needed the extra cup of coffee this morning.

Thanks for helping.

They just have the field flipped. Both are correct, just look at the section #s. I figured it out eventually....just needed the extra cup of coffee this morning.

I was confused by that too. I think the one linked on Huskers.com is the 2011 map.