Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

Youre not wrong. But that's also just the fun of this forum. Unless I am wrong about THAT.

Rumorville isn't some romper room where you come to act like an asshat. It's simply a place to air rumors that you've heard and want to check the veracity of. If all you guys are going to do is bitch at each other, take it to the Woodshed.

Youre not wrong. But that's also just the fun of this forum. Unless I am wrong about THAT.

I have no idea about THAT, but I do know that, after teaching all day long, I'm ready for adult thoughts and I was under the impression that I might be able to get that here.

If you don't like what your reading, move on. Its not that hard. Its the Back arrow on the top of your screen. This is a forum, no different than any other one on internet. People come here to give their opinions, and they are either agreed upon or countered by others opinions.

Wow, another immature remark. I never said there was anything wrong with people giving their opinions. They can just be a little more mature about the way they give it. Your post to me is a great example of the point I was making.

Wow, another immature remark. I never said there was anything wrong with people giving their opinions. They can just be a little more mature about the way they give it. Your post to me is a great example of the point I was making.

You come in here harping on how immature you think people are being, but that makes you any more mature than the next person? Think about it. Your condoning to something your griping about. With you being a teacher, you should know this.

Rumorville isn't some romper room where you come to act like an asshat. It's simply a place to air rumors that you've heard and want to check the veracity of. If all you guys are going to do is bitch at each other, take it to the Woodshed.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was trying to point out. I wasn't getting my point across though.