Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

I send Bo a handwritten letter every day telling him how much I like having him as a coach. That should keep him here forever.

If Bo leaves, I'm blaming you for being the psycho stalker guy that drove him out of town.

Well at least I'm not sending him locks of hair or nail clippings...

yet

yours or his?

Some of these tweets about Bo are pretty hilarious. One guy said "Please God no to Pelini, he can't win at Nebraska. The SEC would eat him alive!"

I know right? Cant win a damn thing. Only 9 wins every year. Last I checked that is better than all SEC team except Bama over the last 5 years. whatever.

Bo is not going he hasn't accomplished anything. Plus he would just get his ass kicked every week at Arkansas....but oh wait he is used to that.

:facepalm:

I bet you the 09 team would crush this year's team. Those weren't even his recruits on defense.

I bet not. You gotta score points to crush someone. That would be a 17-14 type game. Flip a coin. I bet you the 95 team would crush the '09 team. :rolleyes:

What the F.... does the 95 team have to do with Bo? My point is Bo's recruits aren't better in fact the level has dropped off even after the 10 season. Suh would pound Martinez into submission...Martinez wouldn't be going anywhere. Give the ball to Helu and watch him waltz right through that defense and their corners would shut down this year's receivers.

My sources are telling me that all of you people thinking Pelini would be interested in that job, are completely nuts.

To the husker99, how do you figure Pelini hasn't accomplished anything and would get crushed in the SEC? If I remember correctly, his first year in the SEC as DC, didn't he have the #1 defense and win a national title? If he was to go to the SEC, he would be able to recruit kids way easier than he does now, and I would almost bet that he turns that program around in its first year, and be competing with LSU and Alabama within a couple years.

He was also co-cordinator at OU when they got face stomped by USC 55-19. outside the SEC Bo's record is very poor in fact as a HC he has never beaten a top ten team. close but no cigar. Arky ain't LSU and wouldn't be getting the same recruits. The times he did lose close as HC was when we had a badass defense. I understand Suh is a once in a lifetime player but last year when we got rolled by Wisconsin and Michgian should have never happened.

What the F.... does the 95 team have to do with Bo? My point is Bo's recruits aren't better in fact the level has dropped off even after the 10 season. Suh would pound Martinez into submission...Martinez wouldn't be going anywhere. Give the ball to Helu and watch him waltz right through that defense and their corners would shut down this year's receivers.

Give the ball to Heard, Cross or Abdullah or Rex and watch them do the same thing? Lets compare the receivers this year to all the past receivers... Comparing Suh to Martinez is ridiculous. Two different types of positions, two totally different sized people. We are having the same secondary stats, actually better, than we previously had with anyone else. You really act like Suh was a somebody before Bo got here. BO and his staff turned Suh into who he was when he was here. I wouldn't say Bo's recruits have dropped. Most his recruits are redshirted or injured, not 100%. Vincent Valentine will be the next Suh here, watch. Oh, and he is Bo's recruit.

My sources are telling me that all of you people thinking Pelini would be interested in that job, are completely nuts.

To the husker99, how do you figure Pelini hasn't accomplished anything and would get crushed in the SEC? If I remember correctly, his first year in the SEC as DC, didn't he have the #1 defense and win a national title? If he was to go to the SEC, he would be able to recruit kids way easier than he does now, and I would almost bet that he turns that program around in its first year, and be competing with LSU and Alabama within a couple years.

He was also co-cordinator at OU when they got face stomped by USC 55-19. outside the SEC Bo's record is very poor in fact as a HC he has never beaten a top ten team. close but no cigar. Arky ain't LSU and wouldn't be getting the same recruits. The times he did lose close as HC was when we had a badass defense. I understand Suh is a once in a lifetime player but last year when we got rolled by Wisconsin and Michgian should have never happened.

Co-cordinator, meaning he doesn't call the shots.

Missouri #7 in 2010? Michigan State #9 2011? Penn State #12 2011? I know PSU wasn't top 10, but close enough.

2010. Missouri was ranked 6. Bo's recruiting classes have improved with every year he's been here. This year's team, which is a win Saturday away from being his best, is led by his two obvious recruiting classes.

You neggies always point to last year with a young team and pretty much a completey re-worked coaching staff and an injury situation that was beyond dire. You have to point to last now that this year's team is finding ways to win.

Since your obvious anit-bo perception is obvious, WHO DO YOU WANT? Who do you want to coach Nebraska that you think we could get.

Lastly. Then what does the '09 team have to do with this year's team? About as much as the 95 team has to do with Bo. Not a damn thing.

Give the ball to Heard, Cross or Abdullah or Rex and watch them do the same thing? Lets compare the receivers this year to all the past receivers... Comparing Suh to Martinez is ridiculous. Two different types of positions, two totally different sized people. We are having the same secondary stats, actually better, than we previously had with anyone else. You really act like Suh was a somebody before Bo got here. BO and his staff turned Suh into who he was when he was here. I wouldn't say Bo's recruits have dropped. Most his recruits are redshirted or injured, not 100%. Vincent Valentine will be the next Suh here, watch. Oh, and he is Bo's recruit.

Exactly. I dont remember the likes of Turner, Prince, Hagg, Suh, etc etc etc lighting it up before Bo. Gomes and Dennard? LaVonte and Crick? Those were Bo's guys. HE brought them here. carry on.

I'm wondering. If the 09 team played the '12 team, what team would Compton be on? Or Meredith. Baker saw some considerable time that year. how's about Ben Cotton? Just curious.

Take a deep breathe man lol. Some people are just uneducated and would rather rag on someone, than educate themselves so they know what they are saying is factual rather than bogus lol.

I'm wondering. If the 09 team played the '12 team, what team would Compton be on? Or Meredith. Baker saw some considerable time that year. how's about Ben Cotton? Just curious.

Take a deep breathe man lol. Some people are just uneducated and would rather rag on someone, than educate themselves so they know what they are saying is factual rather than bogus lol.

it is just such a ridiculous argument to compare two teams coached by bo.

ok, so callahan got a lot of studs. so what? what did he do with them? bo coached them up. so bo demonstrated he can coach up talent.

next: ok, bo started out recruiting slowly and seemed to have done better with the previous guy's players. but what are we seeing now? possibly bo's best team on the field and maybe his best recruiting class, which has been improving every year.

it is just such a ridiculous argument to compare two teams coached by bo.

ok, so callahan got a lot of studs. so what? what did he do with them? bo coached them up. so bo demonstrated he can coach up talent.

next: ok, bo started out recruiting slowly and seemed to have done better with the previous guy's players. but what are we seeing now? possibly bo's best team on the field and maybe his best recruiting class, which has been improving every year.

Bo made most of these guys who have went to the NFL, into what they are today. Amakamura was recruited as a WR/RB if I remember correctly. BO's decision was to try him out at DB/CB. Look at him now. With Callahan, we had a lot of wasted talent leave our field. Suh, Hagg, Amukamura, Dennard, Crick, David, and Cassidy are just some to name. Not even including the standout talent we do have this year.