Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

Some of these tweets about Bo are pretty hilarious. One guy said "Please God no to Pelini, he can't win at Nebraska. The SEC would eat him alive!"

I know right? Cant win a damn thing. Only 9 wins every year. Last I checked that is better than all SEC team except Bama over the last 5 years. whatever.

Bo is not going he hasn't accomplished anything. Plus he would just get his ass kicked every week at Arkansas....but oh wait he is used to that.

:facepalm:

I bet you the 09 team would crush this year's team. Those weren't even his recruits on defense.

I bet not. You gotta score points to crush someone. That would be a 17-14 type game. Flip a coin. I bet you the 95 team would crush the '09 team. :rolleyes:

My sources are telling me that all of you people thinking Pelini would be interested in that job, are completely nuts.

To the husker99, how do you figure Pelini hasn't accomplished anything and would get crushed in the SEC? If I remember correctly, his first year in the SEC as DC, didn't he have the #1 defense and win a national title? If he was to go to the SEC, he would be able to recruit kids way easier than he does now, and I would almost bet that he turns that program around in its first year, and be competing with LSU and Alabama within a couple years.

Just talked with a few people and this has no legs at all. With the team Bo has coming back next season etc and the potential to grab a B1G championship and play in a BCS bowl his stock will rise after next season. If he leaves that will be when in my opinion unless they throw a stupid number at him like 4.75 mil a year.

Bo's saltwater aquarium guy?

No his Podiatrist....always has the goods! If it has feet it has legs! The salt water aquarium guy used to give me solid info...lately it has became rather fishy though...

Psh...."insiders".

i almost wish pelini would go to a good SEC school to prove what a good coach we have right now and how much harder it is to coach in the middle of nowhere.

do you care to elaborate?

Like I said in a previous thread, since Pelini has been here, all the way to the tOSU game, a lot of people wanted to push him out the door. There were and still are some people, but majority are worried he will leave now. You never know what you have till its gone. We learned this once before (Coach Solich), I was just unsure we would do this again. If Pelini goes, which I doubt he will, I wouldn't blame him. He is a DAMN good coach, and doesn't get the respect he deserves, even when we lose. People would rather demand a new coach.

i almost wish pelini would go to a good SEC school to prove what a good coach we have right now and how much harder it is to coach in the middle of nowhere.

Like I said in a previous thread, since Pelini has been here, all the way to the tOSU game, a lot of people wanted to push him out the door. There were and still are some people, but majority are worried he will leave now. You never know what you have till its gone. We learned this once before (Coach Solich), I was just unsure we would do this again. If Pelini goes, which I doubt he will, I wouldn't blame him. He is a DAMN good coach, and doesn't get the respect he deserves, even when we lose. People would rather demand a new coach.

well said. that was what i was trying to get at.

Bo Pelini is in serious talks to become the new head coach at Arkansas. They are negiotiating a contract as we speak, but nothing is official as of right now. Stay tuned

If he does leave, who would you like as the next coach?

ClownQuestion--ZM--GRV.jpg

A Cy-clown question, judging from your IP address. :lol:

• Fire 3

I don't need to lose Bo to know what a good job he has done here! For those that still need him to prove something to them are just ridiculous. I think we are a year or two away from competing for NCs. And the way Bo has been doin it, we shouldn't have anymore down years. He's building the team to be able to sustain success for years to come. I'm on the side that thinks what he's done so far with the deficiencies he's had as well as the turnover of coaches, is amazing! Long live Bo as Huskers HC and GBR!