Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

I teach high school and I taught middle school for many years. This thread is beginning to look like a conversation that I would have heard from a bunch of middle schoolers! It turned in a hurry and some of you have helped it get to a bad place even faster. Grow up and realize that Pelini is NOT going anywhere for the time being and he has been getting better. Like him or not, he's our coach. I, for one, am going to support him as much as I can and continue to be a fan whether we win or lose.

Ok look. I want the Huskers to win the CCG and the Rose Bowl it's just that when we play good teams it seems we are still a step behind them. This year after last when Wisky and Mich blew us out i wanted to blow them out this year. Now that didn't happen. We are the better team but we have to start paying them back in the same fashion. I mean we don't know what would've happened if Dennard didn't go out. We barely beat Wisky. If i am hoke and bielema i still have the upper hand because they blew us out and all we did was play them close. I know we are capable of playing much better but only seem to when we are behind and need to win.

Ok look. I want the Huskers to win the CCG and the Rose Bowl it's just that when we play good teams it seems we are still a step behind them. This year after last when Wisky and Mich blew us out i wanted to blow them out this year. Now that didn't happen. We are the better team but we have to start paying them back in the same fashion. I mean we don't know what would've happened if Dennard didn't go out. We barely beat Wisky. If i am hoke and bielema i still have the upper hand because they blew us out and all we did was play them close. I know we are capable of playing much better but only seem to when we are behind and need to win.

BAHAHAHAHA, Wisconsin blew us out because of Russell Wilson. You ever heard of him? Because they blew us out last year, and we played a close game, gives them the upper hand? Are you seriously reading anything while your typing? This is complete nonsense. Who gives two craps how much you win by? A win is a win, no matter how close the score is. The only thing you can gripe and moan about, is the sloppiness on why we won by that much. The upper hand lol. You realize this team has way more talent on the field than Wisconsin right? I would believe we have the upper hand.

BAHAHAHAHA, Wisconsin blew us out because of Russell Wilson. You ever heard of him? Because they blew us out last year, and we played a close game, gives them the upper hand? Are you seriously reading anything while your typing? This is complete nonsense. Who gives two craps how much you win by? A win is a win, no matter how close the score is. The only thing you can gripe and moan about, is the sloppiness on why we won by that much. The upper hand lol. You realize this team has way more talent on the field than Wisconsin right? I would believe we have the upper hand.

I'm a supporter of the "win is a win" concept. Right now, I bet Kstate and Oregon would be tickled pink to have 1 point wins last Saturday.

Youre not wrong. But that's also just the fun of this forum. Unless I am wrong about THAT.

I have no idea about THAT, but I do know that, after teaching all day long, I'm ready for adult thoughts and I was under the impression that I might be able to get that here.

If you don't like what your reading, move on. Its not that hard. Its the Back arrow on the top of your screen. This is a forum, no different than any other one on internet. People come here to give their opinions, and they are either agreed upon or countered by others opinions.

I'm a supporter of the "win is a win" concept. Right now, I bet Kstate and Oregon would be tickled pink to have 1 point wins last Saturday.

A lot different when you are playing for a spot in the championship game.

why then did a freshman almost beat us this year? A wait a freshman did beat us from UCLA. No a win isn't a win all the time. We are in the new kid in the conference and even though they equally share everything everyone knows who runs this conference. Ohio State.