Pelini NOT in serious talks with Arkansas - fake

Just talked with a few people and this has no legs at all. With the team Bo has coming back next season etc and the potential to grab a B1G championship and play in a BCS bowl his stock will rise after next season. If he leaves that will be when in my opinion unless they throw a stupid number at him like 4.75 mil a year.

Bo's saltwater aquarium guy?

No his Podiatrist....always has the goods! If it has feet it has legs! The salt water aquarium guy used to give me solid info...lately it has became rather fishy though...

• Fire 1

Why is this thread not locked yet?

:dunno

Well, it is Rumourville. That's why we have this subforum to keep some of the unconfirmed stuff out of the main forum.

It wasn't when I first commented on it. It was in the Husker Football section. I understand what rumourville is and why it should be here.

sheesh.

Why is this thread not locked yet?

:dunno

Well, it is Rumourville. That's why we have this subforum to keep some of the unconfirmed stuff out of the main forum.

It wasn't when I first commented on it. It was in the Husker Football section. I understand what rumourville is and why it should be here.

sheesh.

Ah, didn't know it originated there.