"Win Out" Video Clip

Landlord

I need to find a clip of Bo's presser where he said we needed to win out after OSU. I know it's played during one of the game broadcasts since then but I don't remember which and don't want to look through 15+ hours of footage to find it. Does anyone know offhand which games showed it and when, or another place that it's up somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

• Fire 2

If Nebraska wins these next two games, regardless of how, thus launching this program over the hump back to where it belongs, those words and that moment will be forever lamented in Husker Lore along with other great defining moments.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Fire 2
If Nebraska wins these next two games, regardless of how, thus launching this program over the hump back to where it belongs, those words and that moment will be forever lamented in Husker Lore along with other great defining moments.

Sorry. maybe it doesnt mean what I'm using for. I just thought it made me sound more intelligible than I really are.

Can you point out to me when I've ever used that word before. I know I have a lot of post, and am obviously not very smart, but I'm pretty sure I've never used that word before.

Maybe he meant laminated.

Sorry. maybe it doesnt mean what I'm using for. I just thought it made me sound more intelligible than I really are.

Can you point out to me when I've ever used that word before. I know I have a lot of post, and am obviously not very smart, but I'm pretty sure I've never used that word before.

He was quoting a movie, so you probably didn't use it before.

• Fire 1

• Fire 1