"For whatever reason we didn't execute"

Bo quoted in Sipple's article this morning. Is anyone else as tired of hearing this as I am?

First of all I am still a Bo supporter, but my support for him and this staff is on thin ice right now. These kind of post game quotes like "we didn't execute," or "it's part of the process," or worse "I don't have the answers for that" are becoming just as inexcusable and unacceptable as his teams performances or lack thereof in these big game blow out losses.

Bo and the staff need to reach out to a winning coach, like Saban, and get some outside help.

I completely agree with you!

You have to give Bo credit, the man does have a very good defensive scheme for stopping the pass, but his scheme for stopping the run is in drastic need of some help. Coaches exchange ideas all of the time, and I think if Bo talks to Saban it would be a great trade off for both teams. Bo teaches Saban some of his pass defense ideas, while Saban tells Bo why he uses a 1-Gap Cover 1 Defense instead of a 2-Gap Cover 2.

Who knows if this will happen or not, but one can hope right?