Curry-Williams-Peat

wilber24

Heard a few rumors that Peat is on the out. Please take this for just that, a rumor.

I wouldn't be surprised. Its funny how he didn't seem injury riddled before he came here. It would be one thing if he had contributed to the field and then was on the out because of injuries, but since he never saw the field, i feel sorry for him and wish him the best of luck if that rumor turns out to be true.

Heard the Peat rumors as well. Weve done one big swing and a miss on DT recruiting in pervious classes, mostly because of injuries. Too early to tell on 2011 2012 classes like Kevin Williams, Curry, Valentine, possibly McMullen inside and even too early to tell on Chase Rome. Suh didnt really didnt come to be dominate until jr sr years. Thad Randal's knees are said to be very bad, like, end of career bad. Weve had some bad luck, most these guys are 4 star recruits, they just cant stay healthy

Curry is getting a medical redshirt if memory serves. He only played in 1 or 2 games, and had a shoulder injury.

Moss sounds like he will get a Med RS, i think Curry played too much.... not sure thou. All ive heard are Moss and Anderson should have no problem getting them. Curry would be great as well hopefully thats the case, but everytime it comes up Currys name isnt mentioned.