Marrow to Kentucky

Why does Huskers.com have Marrow as TE's coach now? Is there something we don't know? I know at the beginning of the season, it stated Garrison was Offensive Line/Tight Ends Coach, and Marrow was a GA. Now it shows Garrison as Offensive Line, and Marrow as Tight Ends.

Possibly because he technically is because of the NCAA waiver due to Barney's injury?

I see, just odd to me that they would fix that already online, especially if its temporary. Or is it? ;)

Edit: Mobile view of the website still shows GA.

Why does Huskers.com have Marrow as TE's coach now? Is there something we don't know? I know at the beginning of the season, it stated Garrison was Offensive Line/Tight Ends Coach, and Marrow was a GA. Now it shows Garrison as Offensive Line, and Marrow as Tight Ends. Shows 10 assistants and 2 GA's. This obviously is not allowed by NCAA regulations, 9 assistants, 2 GA's and head coach. I know there are ways to have 3 GA's or an undergrad coach, like we have done.

Some may be known as an Intern. I think Brendan Stai is a football intern. Maybe that's how.

To me, it seems like this will work out and Morrow will be staying here. I have a feeling that Barney is going to be moved. Where? I dont know, and that Garrison will be taking over the Oline with Marrow assisting with oline and TE's maybe? But if Marrow is tied with some of our recruits and 2 for sure have said publicly "no morrow, no Nebraska", then it is time for Bo to step and make the change.

He is one of our best if not our best recruiter. You have to make room. There will be at least 1 spot open but the question is. Was Bo planning on using it for Marrow? Or was he planning on Marrow getting a slot next season

tumblr_lqayvzW9oR1qizzkoo1_400.jpg

??? Don't agree? Many people here would actually agree with me in regards to Marrow being a solid recruiter.

Why does Huskers.com have Marrow as TE's coach now? Is there something we don't know? I know at the beginning of the season, it stated Garrison was Offensive Line/Tight Ends Coach, and Marrow was a GA. Now it shows Garrison as Offensive Line, and Marrow as Tight Ends. Shows 10 assistants and 2 GA's. This obviously is not allowed by NCAA regulations, 9 assistants, 2 GA's and head coach. I know there are ways to have 3 GA's or an undergrad coach, like we have done.

Some may be known as an Intern. I think Brendan Stai is a football intern. Maybe that's how.

To me, it seems like this will work out and Morrow will be staying here. I have a feeling that Barney is going to be moved. Where? I dont know, and that Garrison will be taking over the Oline with Marrow assisting with oline and TE's maybe? But if Marrow is tied with some of our recruits and 2 for sure have said publicly "no morrow, no Nebraska", then it is time for Bo to step and make the change.

Agreed! I have not been a fan of getting rid of anyone this year, but if I had to choose, it would be Cotton. He has not done much for recruiting this year, and some reason, kids respect and want to play for Marrow, more than Cotton. Garrison is also hitting it pretty hard to. Rather impressed with his recruiting. In the end, we need to make room for Marrow if that is what he wants. He has done good things here, its time to repay him and keep this track going forward.

He is one of our best if not our best recruiter. You have to make room. There will be at least 1 spot open but the question is. Was Bo planning on using it for Marrow? Or was he planning on Marrow getting a slot next season

??? Don't agree? Many people here would actually agree with me in regards to Marrow being a solid recruiter.

I don't know who is the lead recruiter for all of the guys we have committed and who we are working on but I will say that marrow has made very fast inroads in Ohio and that, in my opinion, is worth getting him on staff

I don't know who is the lead recruiter for all of the guys we have committed and who we are working on but I will say that marrow has made very fast inroads in Ohio and that, in my opinion, is worth getting him on staff

The biggest name besides Papuchis and Bo that comes up, defensive wise, is Coach Kaz. If we can solidify a dominant defensive line next year, with Coach Kaz, our Defense recruiting will sky rocket.

Marrow is a VERY good recruiter. He also is very well connected, partially because of his time in the NFL, but also because his personality allows him to connect with myriad personality types.

His loss would be a huge fail. Gotta believe Bo is working hard to get something worked out.

Apparently it is a done deal: Marrow will be coaching at kentucky and is already on campus starting to work per Brian Eldridge, Kentuckys Scout contributor

I am not sure how much I believe this. I can not find a single report on this, and you know a booster or the University of Nerbaska, or Kentucky for that matter, would have said something publicly.

Doing more research right now.

Apparently it is a done deal: Marrow will be coaching at kentucky and is already on campus starting to work per Brian Eldridge, Kentuckys Scout contributor

I am not sure how much I believe this. I can not find a single report on this, and you know a booster or the University of Nerbaska, or Kentucky for that matter, would have said something publicly.

https://twitter.com/BriEldridge

Not sure if this is allowed but here is what I read.

https://twitter.com/BriEldridge

Not sure if this is allowed but here is what I read.

Look at all the retweets he did from a UK sports columnist, one in which he said he has talked to Marrow and has direct quotes, that has just happened in the last few minutes. Looks like it is a sure thing. If it is, we need to do our best to move on and start talking to our Ohio recruits immediately.