Georgia's SECRANT Forum

Here is the link to the SECRant board, which is the general board for the conference and the one that i had to initially post to in order to get anyone to respond to my posting in the Georgia forum through the help board like they say to!!

http://www.secrant.c...UGA-Sports.aspx

Click on the link above and then on the left hand side of board there is a list of teams. Click on Georgia and it will take you to their team forum where they have moved my thread to!

Instead of posting a link to the SECRANT forum, wouldn't have been easier to post a link that would have taken us directly to your thread???

I've been a member of SEC Rant for a while. It is in no way a place to have intelligent discussion, even in the new sub forums they've created for each team. If my memory serves me correctly when they first created those subforums you had to be a "South Carolina" listed as your fan team to be able to see/post in their subforum. They've opened it up now to viewing but I'm still not sure that you can post on a team's forum unless you affiliate.

SECRant and Tigerdroppings' More Sports Board are great for finding breaking news or interesting topics because they have a large and very "plugged in" membership, I just wouldn't go there expecting to have some mature exchange. The posters are definitely football savy but can be pretty sophomoric, sarcastic and disrespectful. It's part of the fun.

Typical SEC Rant thread:

Post 1: "Subject X"

Post 2: "Germans"

Post 3: "Kill yourself OP"

Post 4: random GIF

Post 5: [actual agreement with OP]

Post 6: [insert SEC Team] staaaaaaaacked [nation/rival/other conference team] fffff*************d

Post 7: random NSFW picture

...this continues for a while and then just kind of gets buried.

I've been a member of SEC Rant for a while. It is in no way a place to have intelligent discussion, even in the new sub forums they've created for each team. If my memory serves me correctly when they first created those subforums you had to be a "South Carolina" listed as your fan team to be able to see/post in their subforum. They've opened it up now to viewing but I'm still not sure that you can post on a team's forum unless you affiliate.

SECRant and Tigerdroppings' More Sports Board are great for finding breaking news or interesting topics because they have a large and very "plugged in" membership, I just wouldn't go there expecting to have some respectful mature exchange. The posters are definitely football savy but can be pretty sophomoric, sarcastic and disrespectful. It's part of the fun.

Typical SEC Rant thread:

Post 1: "Subject X"

Post 2: "Germans"

Post 3: "Kill yourself OP"

Post 4: random GIF

Post 5: [actual agreement with OP]

Post 6. [insert SEC Team] staaaaaaaacked [nation/rival/other conference team] fffff*************d

Post 7: random NSFW picture

...this continues for a while and then just kind of gets buried.

this is pretty accurate FWIW