Georgia's SECRANT Forum

Joined SECRant so i could go into the Georgia forum and have a respectable chat with Georgia fans, did as they asked by going to the help board forum and asked to be granted access to the board, but wasn't, until just now, after i posted to the general SECRant forum voicing my disapproval in a respectable manner, since that boards own members have joined this board and requested that some of us go there and join in! Just now, after posting to the general forum, I finally got the attention of the admins for the Georgia board, but having done so, i also was immediately virtually mugged, digitally assualted, and according to their mental midget minded egos, also beatdown by some hillbilly Gator fan! All i said in reply was, "If i remember correctly "RoadGator", the last time the Huskers played the Gators, we stomped some Gator arse to the effect of 62-24 in a bowl game win that won us a National Championship for the second year in a row!" BOOM! :LOLtartar I lowered the hammer! End of story! :woo

That's what i get for thinking there could possibly be a fan base as respectful and classy as ours is, although the Gator fan was the biggest problem, but who would have doubted that?! Total A hole... no A hole is too good for that penis wrinkle... um more like genital wart laden puss hole with bloody scabs! Yeah thats it!

Here is the link to the SECRant board, which is the general board for the conference and the one that i had to initially post to in order to get anyone to respond to my posting in the Georgia forum through the help board like they say to!!

http://www.secrant.c...UGA-Sports.aspx

Click on the link above and then on the left hand side of board there is a list of teams. Click on Georgia and it will take you to their team forum where they have moved my thread to!