7 NFL coaches get walking papers

scarletNcream

I really don't understand where all NFL owners and GM's think they are going to find so many quality replacements. How can anyone truly believe there are seven coaches out there ready to be successful in the NFL. There are also a few teams hiring new GM's as well. Where the hell are all these people going to come from?

What Chicago is going to hire someone who is going to make them better than 10-6 in what could be the leagues toughest division? Who? What a boneheaded decision to fire Lovie Smith.

Now I can only imagine McCoy and Del Rio may be mentioned as candidates from the Broncos staff. That will suck. I hope they choose to stay. We could be looking at a Super Bowl this year and more to come.

The Chiefs and Romeo Crennel make me laugh my ass off. One, because I hate the Chiefs, but two because I don't see how the hell anyone thought it was a good hire to begin with. What a joke of an organization. I just hope they dont actually decide to hire a real coach this time. Oh, and please, keep Pioli at GM, he is really doing a great job on your bust after bust after bust for draft picks lol.

For the record, if that Penn State coach does all that preaching about commitment, convincing players to come there and stay there, then walks away after one year......then he is the F U C K E R as he likes to put it.

The two biggest surprises:

Lovie Smith being fired after a 10-6 season

and

Rex Ryan NOT being fired.

The Jets did fire the GM though. I don't know the details of the Jets office, but if the personnel decisions are not made by Ryan, then his he did not deserve to be fired. Find me a coach who can win with average runningbacks, no WRs worth anything, and Sanchez as QB.

I would expect a few more coaches to go before the week is over too.

I really don't understand where all NFL owners and GM's think they are going to find so many quality replacements. How can anyone truly believe there are seven coaches out there ready to be successful in the NFL. There are also a few teams hiring new GM's as well. Where the hell are all these people going to come from?

What Chicago is going to hire someone who is going to make them better than 10-6 in what could be the leagues toughest division? Who? What a boneheaded decision to fire Lovie Smith.

Now I can only imagine McCoy and Del Rio may be mentioned as candidates from the Broncos staff. That will suck. I hope they choose to stay. We could be looking at a Super Bowl this year and more to come.

The Chiefs and Romeo Crennel make me laugh my ass off. One, because I hate the Chiefs, but two because I don't see how the hell anyone thought it was a good hire to begin with. What a joke of an organization. I just hope they dont actually decide to hire a real coach this time. Oh, and please, keep Pioli at GM, he is really doing a great job on your bust after bust after bust for draft picks lol.

For the record, if that Penn State coach does all that preaching about commitment, convincing players to come there and stay there, then walks away after one year......then he is the F U C K E R as he likes to put it.

Romeo Crennel was nothing more than an interim coach that happened to earn the job for the year when the team went 2-1 after he took over last year, beating the packers and the Broncos in Denver, and being a FG away from winning the division even after all the bs.

Yes, Pioli is a joke, and, as a Bronco fan, you should be excited that he is somehow in hell sticking around. I dont know where the Chiefs go as far as coach goes, and QB as well. It is a qb league, and frankly, there is no one in the draft that can be the difference maker, and there is no one in free agency/trading either. Pioli failed last year when he had a chance to trade and buy around to get either Griffin, Wilson, or Manning, and failed to do it. He is the bust of all busts. This is the worst of bad times for the Chiefs franchise.

As a casual Chiefs fan, I say K.C. needs to rid themselves of Spioli and go after Lovie Smith or Andy Reid. Heck I'd even take Norv Turner.

No one will be any good without the qb position being addressed. It is a sickining situation at that position. Dwayne Bowe needs to go. Why he got the franchise tag is mind boggling. He is obviously no longer interested in being here. Then again, maybe light at the qb position would light a fire under his ass.