TMart....Why do you say things like this Man ??

Comish

I wasn't too impressed by UGAs defense.... But overall the SEC has the better defenses.

I disagree.

Which part do you disagree with?

That the SEC has better defenses. I think Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State's D (along with Stanford and Notre Dame's) are probably all better than Georgia, SC, and the rest of the SEC defenses. Bama is pretty vulnerable at times, LSU lost a crap ton of guys to the NFL last year and one to reefer, It's too late for me to go down the list too far. Florida's D is probably the class of the SEC this year. That D is pretty damn good, but doesn't have an offense to help them out.

I think throughout the conference, the SEC has a lot more athletes on their defenses, but B1G defenses are stronger.

I wasn't too impressed by UGAs defense.... But overall the SEC has the better defenses.

I disagree.

Which part do you disagree with?

That the SEC has better defenses. I think Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State, and Penn State's D (along with Stanford and Notre Dame's) are probably all better than Georgia, SC, and the rest of the SEC defenses. Bama is pretty vulnerable at times, LSU lost a crap ton of guys to the NFL last year and one to reefer, It's too late for me to go down the list too far. Florida's D is probably the class of the SEC this year. That D is pretty damn good, but doesn't have an offense to help them out.

I think throughout the conference, the SEC has a lot more athletes on their defenses, but B1G defenses are stronger.

I do think its awful close though.

SEC defenses are overrated.

Florida is going to give up 33+

Georgia gave up 31

South Carolina gave up 28

Miss. St. gave up 34

Even LSU gave up 25

Nah, Florida's D is legit IMO. Louisville just has a mastermind as OC..... wait.....

That mastermind did find a way to dumbfound me.

They should have scored 47 right now.

The trick with looking at Taylor and his quotes is realizing that he doesn't really think before speaking and just kind of rambles whatever is meandering through his brain at that instant. Plus he isn't a great speaker and isn't comfortable with the media - add all that up and you get quotes like that, which are probably not the way he truly feels (he probably, in that point in time, just thought he was sticking up for his conference or something) and are completely meaningless since everything Taylor says is just cotton candy dandelion fluff in English language form.

Nothing to see here, moving along

• Fire 1

The only reason SEC defenses look so good in the rankings is because they don't play much offense. Coincidentally, our team's pass defense ranked high because no one had to throw against us........until Georgia.

WRONG. Why would anyone pass when they can run through wholes the size of hippo?

Note: Wisconsin.

Edited by deedsker