TMart....Why do you say things like this Man ??

Comish

The Clowney hit was huge, I'll give him that, but that doesn't change the fact he was nearly invisible for the most of the game. From what I saw, Michigan and Nebraska moved the ball fairly easily against USC and UGA, just a few breaks didn't fall our way.

I believe this is the first time I agree with a Michigan Fan! :cheers

I know

SCORE-BOARD....you got the L, we got the W....your boys came to Orlando and were happy to be there and felt you had something to prove against a "might SEC team"...UGA was only irritated that we, had lost half of our receiving corp, two thirds of our D line, and weren't playing in South Beach for the NC. T-Marts statement may be true except for one tinly little thing...they did everything they wanted to except the important thing...win. Moral victories are reserved for 2nd place.

Nobody is trying to compare Nebraska and the SEC. This thread is more or less saying that SEC defenses are talked up to be a lot better than they really are. Last year, Bama and LSU had stellar defenses. This year, there isn't a great defense in the conference. The B1G probably has 3 or 4 defenses that are just as good or better than any defense in the SEC this season.

I've been saying for 3 or 4 years now that SEC defenses aren't that great, and I'm glad people are finally beginning to realize it.

Taylor isn't the brightest bulb in the box either... couple that with him not liking the press nd attention, therefore more apt to say things before thinking first, equals comments best left unsaid! It only serves as fuel for firing up an opponnent.

Why best left unsaid? He spoke what many believe the truth? The SEC is giving up over 29 ppg in the bowl season so far....