Final AP Rankings

Excel

Yeah, I guess the difference is with OSU ineligible for bowls, no one really noticed their weak schedule.

ND was a missed chipshot against Pitt away from not being in the BCS game.

Sadly, I do agree with this. The sad part is, next year our schedule will be even weaker...no Nebraska or Michigan State on it.

bull$hit.

OSU would be riding a 24 game winning streak if that were the case. I hope that happens but I highly doubt it will. Too many to replace on the defensive side of the ball and they still need to find the right group of WR. A team like Purdue (check the recent history) could kill the season.

VANDERBILT is ranked ahead of us? C'mon man!

They beat:

• Presbyterian (2-9)
  • Missouri (5-7)
  • Auburn (3-9)
  • UMASS (1-11)
  • Kentucky (2-10)
  • Ole Miss (7-6)
  • Tennessee (5-7)
  • Wake (5-7)
  • NC State (7-6)

TWO teams that were ONE game over .500.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

SEC SEC SEC!

VANDERBILT is ranked ahead of us? C'mon man!

They beat:

• Presbyterian (2-9)
  • Missouri (5-7)
  • Auburn (3-9)
  • UMASS (1-11)
  • Kentucky (2-10)
  • Ole Miss (7-6)
  • Tennessee (5-7)
  • Wake (5-7)
  • NC State (7-6)

TWO teams that were ONE game over .500. Both of which were 6-6 before getting into sh**ty bowl games.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

SEC SEC SEC!

It's a joke, right?

Yeah, I guess the difference is with OSU ineligible for bowls, no one really noticed their weak schedule.

ND was a missed chipshot against Pitt away from not being in the BCS game.

And Bama was a missed tackle vs. lsu and a failure to spike vs Georgia from playing Louisville or Oklahoma

You convinced me. Barely beating LSU and Georgia is basically the same as barely beating Pitt.

SEC SEC SEC!

It's a joke, right?

Afraid not. Whether it was intentional or not the BCS is rigged. When you start the preseason with 7 of 14 teams from one conference ranked in the top 25, and 5 of those are in the top 10 things are going to be messed up. It's just a reflection of how screwy the calculations are. Vandy isn't really penalized because they only lost to ranked teams, 3 of them in the top 10. I can't really explain Northwestern that's just stupid, but our situation may explain it. We got screwed because we lost to two unranked teams and we were basically penalized for playing an extra game.