Well I grew up on a farm and I can assure you not all animals slaughtered in this world are killed inhumanely. Unless you think killing animals is inhumane and wrong in itself, but I don't. Secondly, I try and have vegetables and/or fruit with every meal or at least everyday. The notion that people should never eat meat is ridiculous.

My wife is vegetarian...... You have no idea the hell I go through.

Please let us all know this "hell" you suffer because your wife is saving animal lives daily?

I don't think she's saving any animal's lives. She's simply supplying pigs with more feed, or lowering the cost of cosmetic products.

Well I grew up on a farm and I can assure you not all animals slaughtered in this world are killed inhumanely. Unless you think killing animals is inhumane and wrong in itself, but I don't. Secondly, I try and have vegetables and/or fruit with every meal or at least everyday. The notion that people should never eat meat is ridiculous.

Inhumanity is certainly subjective. You can say it's not inhumane, and Hedley could say it is. And you can both be right.

Life feeding life is a bigger concept than pesky human concepts like "inhumanity".

My wife is vegetarian...... You have no idea the hell I go through.

Please let us all know this "hell" you suffer because your wife is saving animal lives daily?

I don't think she's saving any animal's lives. She's simply supplying pigs with more feed, or lowering the cost of cosmetic products.

If fewer people use animal products fewer animals will be killed. Supply and demand is the concept. Is it completely accurate? No not always

I don't find the notion that persons should not eat meat to be ridiculous at all. You don't need to kill and eat animals to survive or live a long and healthy life. You eat them because society finds it acceptable as a whole and you were raised eating it.

Why anyone would be a vegetarian or vegan is beyond me. Beef, pork, chicken, mmmmmmmmm.

livestock we eat is punished and treated isn't humane and honestly makes me cringe. plant based and whole grain meals I don't have the same crappy feeling I used to with a big steak.

Not all livestock is raised the way people think. Free range chicken, beef, etc are readily available around Lincoln, and most cities. Wild and line caught fish, etc can be had here as well. It does cost more, but that is the trade off.

I feel like crap anytime I go "Man vs Food" during a meal, a pound and a half of steak, loaded potato, etc, yeah gonna feel that... Two Sweet Potato Quesadillas, a seitan taco plate, and a slice of avocado cheesecake from Pepe's (all vegetarian) will leave me balled up on the sofa, with a bottle of tums, for a three hour nap. Overeating is overeating.

Why anyone would be a vegetarian or vegan is beyond me. Beef, pork, chicken, mmmmmmmmm.

livestock we eat is punished and treated isn't humane and honestly makes me cringe. plant based and whole grain meals I don't have the same crappy feeling I used to with a big steak.

Not all livestock is raised the way people think. Free range chicken, beef, etc are readily available around Lincoln, and most cities. Wild and line caught fish, etc can be had here as well. It does cost more, but that is the trade off.

I feel like crap anytime I go "Man vs Food" during a meal, a pound and a half of steak, loaded potato, etc, yeah gonna feel that... Two Sweet Potato Quesadillas, a seitan taco plate, and a slice of avocado cheesecake from Pepe's (all vegetarian) will leave me balled up on the sofa, with a bottle of tums, for a three hour nap. Overeating is overeating.

Free range chicken equals 3 square feet of space including their nesting box.

This thread was also to see if there were any other vegans or vegetarians not for people to say "I like meat" you are crazy

You're on a NEBRASKA FOOTBALL board good luck...

Look at the threads surrounding this one. "What to watch on Netflix" what kind of car do you drive etc. husker football is in the husker football area...crazy concept I know

This thread was also to see if there were any other vegans or vegetarians not for people to say "I like meat" you are crazy

You're on a NEBRASKA FOOTBALL board good luck...

Look at the threads surrounding this one. "What to watch on Netflix" what kind of car do you drive etc. husker football is in the husker football area...crazy concept I know

You're so thick headed. It's an observation on the demographic not where you're posting it. You come on a board dominated by men who in one form or another have ties to Nebraska, a pretty conservative place. The odds aren't good they're a vegetarian so don't be surprised if you don't find any.

Free range chicken equals 3 square feet of space including their nesting box.

Um no... it doesn't.

The "standard" to label your hens free range means they only need access to the outdoors. A door for example that is open 5 minutes a day constitutes "free range" chicken.

Exactly.