My wife is vegetarian...... You have no idea the hell I go through.

Please let us all know this "hell" you suffer because your wife is saving animal lives daily?

Hey Hedley look how many poor defense less animals i killed, all shot well within the laws BTW. Yummy yummy

How does if feel to have a thread hijaked.

190.jpg

• Fire 1

Please let us all know this "hell" you suffer because your wife is saving animal lives daily?

Hey Hedley look how many poor defense less animals i killed, all shot well within the laws BTW. Yummy yummy

Hunting and killing is different in my eyes then caging and torturing. The birds you killed at the very least got to be birds. They didn't spend every second of their lives in a cage.

I get that none of you are vegans or vegetarians and that is fine and dandy. Each person can decide for themselves what they want to do. I'm not here to preach about how vegans are better etc. was only seeing if any others on the board were vegans too.

Kinda silly of many of you

I've never snow goose hunted. But it sure looks like fun. Plus the damage these birds do up north during the summer because of exploded numbers makes hunting all the more beneficial.

I've never snow goose hunted. But it sure looks like fun. Plus the damage these birds do up north during the summer because of exploded numbers makes hunting all the more beneficial.

Its a blast, fast became my favorite waterfowl hunting, the pic is from a hunting trip in canada.

Hedley, i kinda thought you would be a PETA guy from your responses, was hoping to piss you off a bit. Proceed with your vegies, each to their own.

Sorry I am late to the party....I am also a vegetarian....Have been for three years....I was driving down the highway one day and seen a semi load full of cows being lead to slaughter.....Being an empathetic person, it made me tear up.....Quit eating meat that night....Dont miss it one bit.....I dont judge those who eat meat though as i know its the "way of the world".....I like knowing that I am doing my part in sparing an animals life here or there....On my spare time i like to advocate for dog shelters/animal rights.....I realize i am the minority in these parts of the woods (South Dakota).....Take it for what its worth, not here to argue with anyone on how to live their life....Just responding to the OP