"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans ... are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit."

Anthony Bourdain

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being."

Mahatma Gandhi

Are you Indian?

Feather, not dot...

• Fire 2

"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans ... are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit."

Anthony Bourdain

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being."

Mahatma Gandhi

Are you Indian?

Feather, not dot...

HA! I actually meant dot, but I knew you were Native American, Walks.

I removed several posts from this thread which were simply attacking the OP. We're not having that in the regular forums. The people whose posts I removed know what the Shed is, and what it's for.

I'm not going to be going around this website removing posts that attack Hedley all the time. If I have to keep doing that, I'm not just going to remove the post, I'll remove the poster for a week or two.

I dont know anyone on this board....I realize everyone has an opinion about everything these days....But if Hedley chooses not to eat meat, why the butchering of his belief?.....Vegetarians are bashed because they talk about their diet, but yet they get bashed even when they dont because we live in the midwest where its natural to not give two sh#ts about animal life....My family doesnt use eat any meat, we also dont use products that are used in animal testing....Its the way we choose to live.....By screaming in our faces "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT", isnt going to change the fact that some people just do not want to see animals harmed in any way......I understand I am in the minority here, but if i had my way everything from meat consumption to hunting would be eliminated.....I just dont see the point in it.....But if you do, you do....No judgement on my part.....Just ask for the same courtesy back in return

I removed several posts from this thread which were simply attacking the OP. We're not having that in the regular forums. The people whose posts I removed know what the Shed is, and what it's for.

I'm not going to be going around this website removing posts that attack Hedley all the time. If I have to keep doing that, I'm not just going to remove the post, I'll remove the poster for a week or two.

Which one? Hedley? :P

Like I said in an earlier post. I have absolutely no problem if someone if vegetarian or vegan. That is totally your choice no matter if it is because of health reasons or moral reasons.

My issue is when it is based on false information.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

How does not eating meat solve the problem of inhumane treatment of animals? Do you really think for every X hamburgers you don't eat you're actually saving a cow's life?

We know we aren't contributing to it. If x amount of people stop eating meat it very well could be one less cow slaughtered. Simple supply and demand. At the very least I know it was not because of my "want" for meat that that animal was killed.

In college, I managed to score the digits and get a date with a smokin' hot bartender, which was noteworthy because she was always getting hit on by college dudes every night and was used to ignoring such flirtations, and my friends said there was no way she would even give me the time of day.

When I took her out, it came out during the conversation that she was a vegetarian, and when I asked why, she said that she couldn't eat anything with a face.

I was at a loss for words. I looked down at the burger I had ordered, and seeing no face on it, enjoyed eating it and never called her again.

The point is: beauty is only skin deep, but meat is always delicious.

• Fire 3

In college, I managed to score the digits and get a date with a smokin' hot bartender, which was noteworthy because she was always getting hit on by college dudes every night and was used to ignoring such flirtations, and my friends said there was no way she would even give me the time of day.

When I took her out, it came out during the conversation that she was a vegetarian, and when I asked why, she said that she couldn't eat anything with a face.

I was at a loss for words. I looked down at the burger I had ordered, and seeing no face on it, enjoyed eating it and never called her again.

The point is: beauty is only skin deep, but meat is always delicious.

So your thesis of this post is that you gave up possibly getting laid by a "smoking hot" bartender, just so you could enjoy your burger at that particular moment?....Might not be the best decision of your life....But good work nonetheless..