**Ameer Highlights**

Ameer and Braylon are interchangeable at this point. Braylon hasn't gotten near the amount of carries, but his middle name might as well be Braylon "First Down" Heard. What a classy, humble guy to not be crying about not touching the ball enough, despite proving it on the field.

The young man is really good. I hope they both get plenty of carries next year. The RB depth is ridiculous. I love it.

Other things are contributing with Heard not playing as much as Abdullah, specifically he injured his groin mid-season and he isn't as progressed as Abdullah in pass protection. He definitely looks very natural as a runner though.

IIRC, wasn't Heard slated to basically be "out" all season until Rex got injured and then he was pressed back into service? Heard definitely looks like he could get the job done as well. He "slides" more than runs. Looks very smooth and fluid. I would love to see him get about 15 touches per game in addition to AA. That, and throw in an improved (hopeful) Cross and we could be deadly next year at RB. With Martinez, that puts 4 experienced guys plus Jano and Marrow. Deep, very deep.

I wish we would take a cue from Bama and UGA and even Wisky and rotate those guys throughout the game. That is a lot of skill and talent that we could continually pound, keeping them fresh all game and really wearing out the D.