How would you grade each position group in this class?

Can you tell me exactly how many hours our staff puts in during the season?

Less than Saban

Our staff is notorious for hitting it hard from signing day until Spetember, then kind of backing off until December rolls around. I can't say if it's entirley true or not. But that's what I've heard.

That's the point. No one can find the original source for this assumption. It has been passed around so long everyone hears it from someone else who doesn't know. IMO it all started with HTO on rivals husker board and he just had hatred and venom for a lot of our coaching staff. Everything he posted was to boost his ego and show everyone how important he was. He was right on with a lot of specifics because he obviously has someone "in the know", but all of his opinion related stuff was pure garbage. I say was because the last few times I've been there he hasn't been posting. Must have been given a leave of absence again.

That's the point. No one can find the original source for this assumption. It has been passed around so long everyone hears it from someone else who doesn't know. IMO it all started with HTO on rivals husker board and he just had hatred and venom for a lot of our coaching staff. Everything he posted was to boost his ego and show everyone how important he was. He was right on with a lot of specifics because he obviously has someone "in the know", but all of his opinion related stuff was pure garbage. I say was because the last few times I've been there he hasn't been posting. Must have been given a leave of absence again.

HTO is a jack wagon

QB - Incomplete.

RB - B+

WR - C

TE - B

OL - B

DL - C

LB - A

S - B+

CB C

I think there are some interesting prospects and one or two potential stars. This year is light years ahead of the last year disappointing class and there is some hope for a few more nice gets .

QB - Incomplete.

RB - B+

WR - C

TE - B

OL - B

DL - C

LB - A

S - B+

CB C

I think there are some interesting prospects and one or two potential stars. This year is light years ahead of the last year disappointing class and there is some hope for a few more nice gets .

What?

How is our QB incomplete? And how in the world was last class disappointing?

2012 class will have 80% contribution rate. Most will be playing as redshirt freshman.