**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

ku-xlarge.jpg

Drop Pheonix from Division "A", drop Nashville from Division "B", drop Florida & Tampa from Division C, drop Columbus and Carolina from Division D, move the Isles to Quebec, rename the east the Wales Conference with the divisions being the Patrick & Adams, and make the west the Campbell Conference with the Norris & Smythe Divisions...

And all is well...

I saw this on Deadspin yesterday.

This site is called Don't Tell Me The Score or DTMTS.com for short. Basically, if you haven't seen the scores or missed the game, you can go there, click on the game you want, and they will show you the highlights without giving away the final.

http://www.dtmts.com/

great find, thats pretty good, especially if you don't live in the market, or don't have the beefy sports cable package...

Rangers beat those douchebag, f*ckface, c*cksmoking New Jersey Devils 3-2, despite going (you guessed it) 0/2 on the power play. There was a stretch at about 5 minutes into the 2nd period, Lundquist was playing out of his mind...

Everything ok walks?

Lots of anger built up....

That being said.. I hate the canucks.

I'm good brother, I just live in New Jersey, subsequently full of moron Devils fans. Before they moved to Newark, they couldn't even sell out their own shed during the playoffs, unless it was the conference finals or the cup finals...