**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

It's do or die for the Blackhawks. Don't see them coming back if they drop this one.

teams up 3 games to 1 in the finals have won 30 out of 31 times... so yeah, this is pretty much a must win for the 'Hawks...

Chicago was down to Detroit 3-1 and won that.

True, but it wasn't the cup finals...

If Chicago doesn't win, the fact that they haven't scored a power play goal or until the first period,hadn't scored a goal in 120 minutes, the chance of them coming back is slim to none...

yeah but hockey home ice doesn't matter as much. The way Detroit was playing and Chicago playing so poorly you would've thought Detroit would've won the series. All it takes is 1 game to turn a series around.

yeah but hockey home ice doesn't matter as much. The way Detroit was playing and Chicago playing so poorly you would've thought Detroit would've won the series. All it takes is 1 game to turn a series around.

You are right, but the Bruins haven't allowed a power play goal in a LOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGG time... It's tough to win if you can't score on the power play.

And Boston is MUCH better than Detroit.

Home ice is helpful during the playoffs, but what wins cups is a hot goal tender and great special teams...

This series has everything. Game 1 & 2 were wild ones, game 3 more of defensive grinder, and it's back to full tilt crazy again in game 4. I'm still pulling for Chicago but it's hard not to say Boston hasn't outplayed them, eapecially at the critical junctures of these games. I get the feeling that when push comes to shove, the Bruins will rise to the occasion. Might just be that they're currently on home ice though.

This series has everything. Game 1 & 2 were wild ones, game 3 more of defensive grinder, and it's back to full tilt crazy again in game 4. I'm still pulling for Chicago but it's hard not to say Boston hasn't outplayed them, eapecially at the critical junctures of these games. I get the feeling that when push comes to shove, the Bruins will rise to the occasion. Might just be that they're currently on home ice though.

I get that feeling too...

The Hawks need to score 5 tonight, because up unitl now, Rask wasn't giving them anything. I think they've got an idea what to do now to beat him...

Either way, this has been a hell of a series up to now...