First 2014 Rivals 100

gbr93

Saw on twitter that they are releasing the first edition of the Rivals 100 for the 2014 class at noon est today. By the looks of it I think we will have a lot of targets in there.

As long as the list is free to the public I can dissect it throughout the afternoon/night as I am already halfway done with work for the day...started work at 4:00 am today to make my Asian sales calls.

Saw on twitter that they are releasing the first edition of the Rivals 100 for the 2014 class at noon est today. By the looks of it I think we will have a lot of targets in there.

As long as the list is free to the public I can dissect it throughout the afternoon/night as I am already halfway done with work for the day...started work at 4:00 am today to make my Asian sales calls.

Are there any working or are they all celebrating the Lunar New Year?

Just scheduled calls is all. Nothing big or time consuming. Just a matter of contract update crap.

Just scheduled calls is all. Nothing big or time consuming. Just a matter of contract update crap.

I see. This is actually my down time since everyone is celebrating over there. More time to read HuskerBoard.

Everyone we have offered that is on the first Rivals Top 100. Looks like 32 out of the 100 have offers from Nebraska. I will be editing/adding information about each recruit and how it relates to Nebraska. Some of the recruits are committed and some have already came up with their so called Top 5 and Top 10.

I am adding information for reach recruit for how it relates to Nebraska, but I am no where even close to being done. It will take me a couple of days. This is time consuming research. I will let everyone know when I am done. I am putting in a lot of work to do the best job and be realistic.

DE Da’Shawn Hand, 1st

RB Leonard Fournette, 3rd

DT Andrew Brown, 6th

CB Adoree’ Jackson, 8th

DE Lorenzo Carter, 9th

CB Tony Brown 13th

RB Jalen Hurd, 15th

LB Raekwon McMillan, 16th

OG Braden Smith, 19th

WR Allan Lazzard, 24th (committed to Iowa State)

RB Nathan Starks, 26th

S Jamal Adams, 33rd

S Edward Paris, 38th

DE Gerald Willis III, 42nd

ATH Tyler Luatua, 49th

LB Clifton Garrett, 53rd

OT Alex Bars, 55th

WR Jalen Brown, 57th

S Todd Kelly, 59th

DT Khairi Clark, 69th

LB Nyles Morgan, 70th

OT Case Tucker, 71st (USC commit)

WR Josh Malone, 72nd

QB Jerrod Heard, 73rd (Texas commit)

S Dylan Sumner-Gardner 76th

OT Ross Pierschbacher, 79th (Committed to Iowa)

DE Qualen Cunningham, 80th

WR Mark Andrews, 87th

OG Demetrius Knox, 88th (Texas commit)

LB Dante Booker, 89th

OT Andy Bauer, 92nd

OT Jamarco Jones, 94th