The Jeopardy! Teen Tournament Just. Got. Real

Freaking AWESOME!!!

I so should have tried out for teen Jeopardy, I was that idiot that knew all the answers to all random questions in the quiz bowl and current events quizes in high school. A kid I used to go to school with and lifted with still makes fun of me to this day for always winning.

Freaking AWESOME!!!

I so should have tried out for teen Jeopardy, I was that idiot that knew all the answers to all random questions in the quiz bowl and current events quizes in high school. A kid I used to go to school with and lifted with still makes fun of me to this day for always winning.

humblebrag much? geez. trivia whiz and you lift? we get it, you are the whole package.

• Fire 6

Freaking AWESOME!!!

humblebrag much? geez. trivia whiz and you lift? we get it, you are the whole package.

Haha! I have nothing to brag about in the physical department, I'm weak and overweight. I was a FF so I started lifting again. And I ain't so bright nither, I'm just good at knowing random sh#t that no one should really need to know. The practical stuff like math and spelling doesn't take so well...

Freaking AWESOME!!!

Haha I have nothing to brag about in the physical department, I'm weak and I was a FF so I started lifting again. And I ain't so bright nither, I'm just good at knowing random sh#t that no one should really need to know. The practical stuff like math and spelling doesn't take so well...

i hear ya. something about trivial knowledge sticks with me, and there is also a way of thinking regarding trivia. they make an obscure reference so generally the only thing i know about the topic is the answer.