Lincoln Bar Ranking

I went to Harrys Wonder bar once... or at least that is what my credit card statement told me.... They make strong drinks... or so I was told they do.

I usually hit up Iguanas and then Bodegas and duffys.

The Waterhole has great food.

I dont mind Brothers, but it is a "Bro" bar... doesnt bug me that much.

I think Sandys is highly overrated.

Not a fan of Fat Toad.. Bouncers are jerks and they have really crazy dress code policies.

Cliffs is good if you enjoy memory loss. Good place to start the evening and get going.

Wednesday at Iggy's is free Nachos

Sunday at Cliffs is half off kamikazis

Fat Toad is the worst bar imo

I went to Harrys Wonder bar once... or at least that is what my credit card statement told me.... They make strong drinks... or so I was told they do.

I usually hit up Iguanas and then Bodegas and duffys.

The Waterhole has great food.

I dont mind Brothers, but it is a "Bro" bar... doesnt bug me that much.

I think Sandys is highly overrated.

Not a fan of Fat Toad.. Bouncers are jerks and they have really crazy dress code policies.

Cliffs is good if you enjoy memory loss. Good place to start the evening and get going.

Wednesday at Iggy's is free Nachos

Sunday at Cliffs is half off kamikazis

Fat Toad is the worst bar imo

Ya.. F-that place.

My bar ranking generally depends on my level of drunk. If I'm going out just to have a drink and relax, Barrymore's/Starlight Lounge/Duffy's are probably my favorite places. The first two because of atmosphere and Duffy's because it's chill, has fun people and fish bowls. On gameday, specifically, I've usually gone to Duffy's or Barry's.

If you haven't checked out the new bar attached to barry's, 10 below, I encourage doing so. Its a big bar that has good nightly specials that change every week.

I'm usually not to picky on my bars. But it usually depends on when is what bar I like most. My top are probably Iggys, Duffys, and Sandy's I guess, because all of my friends feel the need to drink Elk Creek before we do anything else.

Main St on thursdays is fun sometimes, it's hard to beat 32oz for those prices.

If we don't want to drive downtown and just want to go hangout sometimes we will hit up the grata on 70th and A. Cougar town.

And on Sundays, it's all about Jack's in the Haymarket. 3/$1 tacos and 6.50 pitchers is hard to beat.

Grata is fun, but at times there can be alot of douches there. The mid 30's kind of guy that still acts like a 21 year old, wearing his Affliction shirt and greased up hair. But cougar town is correct, I've only been to the one at 27th and Yankee Hill but I was literally a kid in a candy store there.

Grata is fun, but at times there can be alot of douches there. The mid 30's kind of guy that still acts like a 21 year old, wearing his Affliction shirt and greased up hair. But cougar town is correct, I've only been to the one at 27th and Yankee Hill but I was literally a kid in a candy store there.

Haha yeah, it is all of the single guys that think they still are in college. It's pretty comical. I feel like there are quite a few delusional people in there.

Brothers is definitely not a frat bar. Except when a member of one will randomly have a keg or two there. The Rail and The Bar on the other hand...

On gameday, my order would be:

1. Sandys

2. Barrys

3. Docs

4. Main St., if it's not packed to capacity

Sandys on game day is a lot of fun.

Barrys is great, that new rooftop bar is fantastic.

Main St seems to be where we always start off for some reason!