***Official Weather Thread***

Maybe not for those on the east end. here, we're solidly in the 12-16" range, right on the edge of 18-24. It's been said we could probably count on the high end now that it's here, they have some pretty reliable forcasting.

Where do you live?

The wife just texted me said her boss is saying about 9 inches, but she said she is expecting more like 6 inches. She said it might snow also.

I know a lawyer. You're probably gonna need one.

Maybe not for those on the east end. here, we're solidly in the 12-16" range, right on the edge of 18-24. It's been said we could probably count on the high end now that it's here, they have some pretty reliable forcasting.

Where do you live?

Hastings

The wife just texted me said her boss is saying about 9 inches, but she said she is expecting more like 6 inches. She said it might snow also.

I know a lawyer. You're probably gonna need one.

Where do you live?

Hastings

Yeah I'm afraid you guys are getting to get quite a bit.

• Snow will begin falling in western Nebraska on Wednesday evening and then hamper morning traffic in Omaha and other cities as the system heads east.
    • Accumulations of more than a foot are possible east of a line from Hayes Center in southwest Nebraska north through Valentine in the north.
    • This week's Iowa-Nebraska men's basketball game has been moved to Saturday at 1 p.m. in Lincoln because of the winter storm expected to hit the Midwest. The game originally was scheduled for Thursday night in Lincoln.
    • The city of Grand Island declared a snow emergency beginning at noon Wednesday, forbidding parking along emergency snow routes.
    • In Kearney, the University of Nebraska at Kearney canceled Thursday's spring career fair.
    • In Lincoln, the Legislature postponed Thursday afternoon committee hearings.
    • In Omaha, Mayor Jim Suttle suggested that employers stagger the release of workers on Thursday so heavy commute traffic wouldn't hamper the work of snowplows.+

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-q-states-20130220

Dad's one of them farmer guys that like to follow the old wise-tale type sh#t. Conveniently, he's very seldom wrong. He's saying we'll get all of 20 inches, just because of the way the winter's played out. Say's "we're due-bigtime".

Ive always wanted to know, is it wise-tale or wives-tale? I've heard both said numerous times and sometimes both are said by the same drunk douche in the same breath!