***Official Weather Thread***

Dad's one of them farmer guys that like to follow the old wise-tale type sh#t. Conveniently, he's very seldom wrong. He's saying we'll get all of 20 inches, just because of the way the winter's played out. Say's "we're due-bigtime".

Ive always wanted to know, is it wise-tale or wives-tale? I've heard both said numerous times and sometimes both are said by the same drunk douche in the same breath!

You callin my dad a drunk douche? What?

Dad's one of them farmer guys that like to follow the old wise-tale type sh#t. Conveniently, he's very seldom wrong. He's saying we'll get all of 20 inches, just because of the way the winter's played out. Say's "we're due-bigtime".

Ive always wanted to know, is it wise-tale or wives-tale? I've heard both said numerous times and sometimes both are said by the same drunk douche in the same breath!

I seriously want to know which one is correct? And as far as your dad, drunk douche is the only tolerable douche in my book!

I seriously want to know which one is correct? And as far as your dad, drunk douche is the only tolerable douche in my book!

I dont know. Just foolin with ya. I really dont know, for I've heard both as well.

"Old wives' tale"

The winter storm is still on track and set to impact the entire coverage area, but it has slowed slightly and looks to track a touch further south and east with nearly a foot of snow possible in extreme southeast Nebraska and then totals dip back into the 8-10 inch range by Friday morning. The first to see snow will be South-Central Nebraska near Holdrege, Hastings, and Grand Island by Wednesday afternoon. Snow will slowly work eastward and arrive in Lincoln by Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Snow will continue through Thursday morning, where 1"-3" may be in place for the morning commute in Lincoln. Higher snow totals will have already accumulated near the Tri-Cities. Snow will continue through Thursday, heavy at times with blowing and drifting snow causing poor visibility. Thursday evening is likely to see 6"-10" of accumulation across the area, with higher numbers through South-Central and Southeast Nebraska. The bulls eye of possible 12"+ may set up from Hastings to Holdrege south into North-Central or Northeast Kansas near Kansas City. Snow will begin to taper off Thursday evening, but continued light accumulations are possible through Friday morning.

http://www.klkntv.com/weather