Who (and when) will be our first 2014 commit????

I don't want rushed or pressured commitments. I want solid commitments. better for a prospect to go through the process and commit. And no way Foster commits any time at all this summer. He could come up with a list, but not much more than that. I have a feeling he will do the official visits and commit after his senior season. If wants that Alabama offer that bad he needs another year of film work for them to study....and I doubt that offer will ever come.

I don't want rushed or pressured commitments. I want solid commitments. better for a prospect to go through the process and commit. And no way Foster commits any time at all this summer. He could come up with a list, but not much more than that. I have a feeling he will do the official visits and commit after his senior season. If wants that Alabama offer that bad he needs another year of film work for them to study....and I doubt that offer will ever come.

i agree but so many kids are committing during the summer or early in the season that if you dont have a handfull of recruits committed by the start of the season nebraska might be in trouble i hope that nebraska can get some of the near by recruits to commit early since they should already be more familiar with nebraska than kids from other states

i agree but so many kids are committing during the summer or early in the season that if you dont have a handfull of recruits committed by the start of the season nebraska might be in trouble i hope that nebraska can get some of the near by recruits to commit early since they should already be more familiar with nebraska than kids from other states

I'm talking about a player taking a single visit and committing and not doing anything else and then Jan. comes around and they hop on the plane for visits (aka McWilson....cold feet syndrome).