Huskers-Hawkeyes on for Black Friday

iamthenorm

11 a.m. guarantees the national audience on ABC.

Yeah that is probably true.

International audience. I live over seas and this game feels like a regular played game where I can bbq and have friends over to watch with out it getting waaaaay late. I've stayed up until 2 or 3 in the morning to watch some games last year.

I almost would rather someone else than cry baby Iowa, but I am glad we are still keeping this tradition alive. Its great for national attention.

+1, I like that it's on Black Friday again, but I'm still hoping that maybe through the re-alignment we can switch the opponent to Wisconsin.

• Fire 1

I almost would rather someone else than cry baby Iowa, but I am glad we are still keeping this tradition alive. Its great for national attention.

+1, I like that it's on Black Friday again, but I'm still hoping that maybe through the re-alignment we can switch the opponent to Wisconsin.

The only downfall I see on that, is the time. I am sure they (meaning NU) want to keep it towards the AM for the National attention. From Omaha to Madison, its almost a 7 hour drive, 5 from where I am at. I am not much of a fan for the early game, as I have to leave the night before, but it is what it is. Besides that, I refuse to go to Camp Randle. Rather go to Kinnick and deal with Hawkeye fans, than some of those Badger fans. I have had far too many friends have a bad experience there two years ago. One of them being a very polite, older couple who got glared at and called names for cheering on Nebraska when they came onto the field.

I don't like it called the hero game and I don't like leaders/legends. Arbitrary and aloof. Maybe this describes the nature of things these days.

+1 The rivalry and the game name seems forced because it is what it is, a fake rivalry, and they are stupid if they don't go to east/west names next time around.