Super Troopers sequel

• 7 months later...

If there’s one thing that our friends from Broken Lizard have been great at – aside from making goofball comedies that are still quoted religiously by fans 12 years later – it’s teasing people with a Super Troopers sequel year after year. But now, after at least three years of empty promises and shattered dreams, it appears that the comedy troupe will return to the roots of the film that made it famous, as Super Troopers 2 will supposedly begin filming by the end of 2013.

Read more: http://filmdrunk.upr...r#ixzz2jmpOCTSF

200x200px-ZC-6362ec29_Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

• Fire 1

tumblr_lk2n82z9Ky1qg4ayxo1_400.gif

Beerfest, best one of the bunch...

First time I watched this movie I was high as a kite (don't worry guys, been sober now for 5 years. Yay me!) When he said that I thought it was the funniest thing ever, but none of my friends were laughing. I looked around the room and they looked back and we all just burst out laughing for like 20 f'ing minutes. Not many lines from movies make me cry, but this one did. Probably because it came out of left field and his accent.

tumblr_lk2n82z9Ky1qg4ayxo1_400.gif

Beerfest, best one of the bunch...

First time I watched this movie I was high as a kite (don't worry guys, been sober now for 5 years. Yay me!) When he said that I thought it was the funniest thing ever, but none of my friends were laughing. I looked around the room and they looked back and we all just burst out laughing for like 20 f'ing minutes. Not many lines from movies make me cry, but this one did. Probably because it came out of left field and his accent.

You dirty doper.

• 1 year later...