GT: #10 Nebraska vs #7 Purdue - 5:30PM - ESPN2

first post season win in this century

With our roster this is extremely impressive

Cant you just be happy for the team. Always gotta throw that little extra in there.

Prettysure that was meant as a compliment to the coaching staff instead if a jab. And heading into this year everyone thought a post season win was highly unlikely.

• Fire 1

Cant you just be happy for the team. Always gotta throw that little extra in there.

Not sure if serious? Did you expect this from our team? I find it to be very impressive with our 6-7 man rotation that we were able to get as many W's as we did. It is very impressive

• Fire 1

Not sure if serious? Did you expect this from our team? I find it to be very impressive with our 6-7 man rotation that we were able to get as many W's as we did. It is very impressive

I agree Hedley. This is a great win with what we put on the floor. It is amazing that we won with several players averaging 36+ min. a game.