Next Seasons Roster

He is a little light for 6'8". He would have to be very athletic for us to go after him for 1 year.

Interesting take. We need height and athleticism NOW. So what if it's only for one year? The flip side is we only tie up the scholly for one year as well. I'd say, if he fits a need, go for it.

I'm anxious to see what M. Peltz can do. He was never 100% healthy last season before surgery and gave us a little toughness at the point guard spot. While in no way he is going to be a starter or even play every game, I think he could be a good energy/glue guy in some games. (Another reason I think Parker should redshirt)

I'm anxious to see what M. Peltz can do. He was never 100% healthy last season before surgery and gave us a little toughness at the point guard spot. While in no way he is going to be a starter or even play every game, I think he could be a good energy/glue guy in some games. (Another reason I think Parker should redshirt)

I dont think Peltz sees the court much at all next year.

• 4 weeks later...

PG - Biggs, Webster, Parker

SG - Shields, Gallegos, Hawkins, Peltz

SF - Petteway, Rivers, Fuller, Tyrance

PF - Pitchford, Smith

C - Vucetic, Kurkowski

My guess is we won't start a center and start 3 wings (Webster, Gallegos, or Rivers). I've heard our best players on the team last year were the ones who sat out.

Sorry I'm new to this board -- I wanted to post my guess for next season's depth chart even though it looks like everyone else did it months ago. Next year it looks like we will have quite a bit more depth, athleticism, and scoring with less height and who knows on defense. Should be fun to watch in a sold out new arena

PF - Pitchford, Smith

C - Vucetic, Kurkowski

My guess is we won't start a center and start 3 wings (Webster, Gallegos, or Rivers). I've heard our best players on the team last year were the ones who sat out.

Sorry I'm new to this board -- I wanted to post my guess for next season's depth chart even though it looks like everyone else did it months ago. Next year it looks like we will have quite a bit more depth, athleticism, and scoring with less height and who knows on defense. Should be fun to watch in a sold out new arena

Hi Jenn :)

PF - Pitchford, Smith

C - Vucetic, Kurkowski

Also considered crossing out Vucetic and Peltz, but left them because technically they will be on the roster. The other two are not worth mentioning as they'll be lucky to pick up towels after practice. Nothing against them, they're both good kids (from the little I know them) and are "try-ers", but while they will practice next year, it'll be obvious they don't belong.

• 2 weeks later...

Biggs will not start at first, because he will be on suspension. I see Gallegos & Shields improving on last year.

Gallegos, Shields, Pitchford, Rivers or Petteway, Webster or Biggs. Then we also have Smith, Parker & Fuller, so we could see a lot of combinations.

I see Hawkins & maybe Parker or Vucetic red shirting.

Regardless, we will have more debt than last season.

Biggs will not start at first, because he will be on suspension. I see Gallegos & Shields improving on last year.

Gallegos, Shields, Pitchford, Rivers or Petteway, Webster or Biggs. Then we also have Smith, Parker & Fuller, so we could see a lot of combinations.

I see Hawkins & maybe Parker or Vucetic red shirting.

Regardless, we will have more debt than last season.

I am assuming you meant to say depth.

This is the biggest benefit we have this year... Depth. Last year you had to pray Gallegos, Shields or *shivers-Talley got hot in order to have a chance.

This year, i think we add a few guys who can put the ball in the hoop and dont have to have gallegos go 8/17 for 3 land.