Ohio State fan here!

I honestly feel the B1G will be much better next year compared to last year. Then again, it's not much harder for a power conference to have a worse year than last year, but nonetheless i think as a conference our pre-season record and bowl records will be improved. That will result to better rankings for the conference teams!

I can never bring myself to wish the buckeyes luck. the only way i could would be if we needed them to beat michigan for us to make it to the ccg.

Which is what you will need to happen, unless the Huskers beat them in Ann Arbor which i don't see happening.

• 1 month later...

I can never bring myself to wish the buckeyes luck. the only way i could would be if we needed them to beat michigan for us to make it to the ccg.

Which is what you will need to happen, unless the Huskers beat them in Ann Arbor which i don't see happening.

I wouldn't say that just yet...............they have some unanswered questions on offense that need to be answered before I make a prediction on that game. I know we have questions on defense, but our offense will either be the best in the B1G or #2 in the B1G so we'll score points.

I honestly feel the B1G will be much better next year compared to last year. Then again, it's not much harder for a power conference to have a worse year than last year, but nonetheless i think as a conference our pre-season record and bowl records will be improved. That will result to better rankings for the conference teams!

Welcome aboard Bucknut! Why BCS 1994? Didn't the BCS start in 1998?

I must be in the minority, but I never thought the conference was all that bad. Was it great, no, but not that bad. The national percenption of the big 10 hinged basically on week 2 of the season. After Meechicken got killed by 'Bama, which I really expected, in week 1. The next week NU loses to UCLA, Wisky loses to the Beavers, and someone else loses to Utah St. I think. All those teams ended up being decent FB teams. Its just that it all happened at once.

I must be in the minority, but I never thought the conference was all that bad. Was it great, no, but not that bad. The national percenption of the big 10 hinged basically on week 2 of the season. After Meechicken got killed by 'Bama, which I really expected, in week 1. The next week NU loses to UCLA, Wisky loses to the Beavers, and someone else loses to Utah St. I think. All those teams ended up being decent FB teams. Its just that it all happened at once.

PSU lost to Ohio and UVA, Iowa lose to ISU and CMU, Illinois lost to LA Tech and Arizona State, Wisconsin beat Utah St. on a miss FG and nearly lost to N. Iowa, Indiana lost Tre Roberson = losing season.... Trust me, things were very bad last year.

Michigan OL is not that great, little depth at RB even if they have D.Green coming in, very few LBs with Jake Ryan out, no depth at QB if Garder gets hurt. Trust me, Michigan has its own problem in their kitchen. This doesn't mean they lose but Nebraska can easily win if they don't correct these problems.