Tiger is four back starting today. Has anyone ever lost a tournament on the BEST shot they hit that week? His approach to 15 on Friday was at least a three shot swing and might have been four. Crazy.

Yeah, that's one of the worst breaks you'll ever see in a major. Cost him four shots, and it looks like that will be the difference for him. He'd be sitting at 9 under right now.

Tiger is four back starting today. Has anyone ever lost a tournament on the BEST shot they hit that week? His approach to 15 on Friday was at least a three shot swing and might have been four. Crazy.

Yeah, that's one of the worst breaks you'll ever see in a major. Cost him four shots, and it looks like that will be the difference for him. He'd be sitting at 9 under right now.

And that would be in the playoff.

While I think Tiger is going to win, he is tough to bet on at 3/1. Does that make any sense?

I like putting money on longer shots. I hit Bubba at 33/1 last year. I have Adam Scott at 28/1 and Justin Rose at 20/1.

(I also put equal money on Tiger to break even)

Humble brag bump.

Back to back Masters hits for me. I'll give advice for a fee next year. :D

• 3 weeks later...