Athlon ranks all coaches

I see 15 coaches who shouldn't be ranked ahead of BP. Some didn't have good records. Others had decent records but their wins were mostly at other schools than they are presently coaching. Some had one good year at a D1 school. A couple had only been a head coach for 2 or 3 years. They may well be great coaches but they need more than a couple years to prove themselves. If BP is as good as I think (hope) he is, the next few years will tell the tale.

dammit why doesnt everyone else think our coach is as good as we do?

Damnit. Why don't you have anything worth a damn to contribute to this board????

haha good point i gave you a +1

no its not. I thought it was a fair question given the thread, even if its not true. some members on this board piss sunshine and whistle dixie and anybody who doesnt, isnt contributing to the board. everyones opinion contributes.

• Fire 3

Damnit. Why don't you have anything worth a damn to contribute to this board????

no its not. I thought it was a fair question given the thread, even if its not true. some members on this board piss sunshine and whistle dixie and anybody who doesnt, isnt contributing to the board. everyones opinion contributes.

still thought it was funny

tumblr_m9ycg80exk1qjczh3o1_500.gif

• Fire 1

tumblr_m9ycg80exk1qjczh3o1_500.gif

Someone wanna set the old ball coach a d this pud up in the shed???

Nobody that is

If Athlon posed the question of.... who is the best active coach in CFB, there would be far less bitching. Sure, we would all debate, but at the end of the day, the coaches who didn't end up being the final selection would be considered to be in the conversation. It's when you start to pin the coaches at rankings that everyone, mainly me, gets all pissy and what not.

There wasn't a good point or a fair question within your post. Just the Bo bashing Vibe.

There wasn't a good point or a fair question within your post. Just the Bo bashing Vibe.

That makes no sense. Im a bo fan.