Boston Marathon Explosions

Definitely that Bridgestone hat. It says B330 on the back.

Someone in that reddit thread(?) thinks the white hat guy might be in the background below that chick's elbow. I tried to zoom in as much as possible, but I couldn't tell

Could be him if he took his jacket off, but I doubt it.

The one guy has a nose that people will remember. These guys live, eat, work and shop somewhere. With the media penetration of these pics, they will be recognized, and in very short order I would think.

I noticed the nose as well, but didn't want to be labelled a racist for pointing that out. He looks like he's of middle-eastern descent to me, but the pictures aren't the greatest. Hopefully they're good enough though.

The one guy has a nose that people will remember. These guys live, eat, work and shop somewhere. With the media penetration of these pics, they will be recognized, and in very short order I would think.

I noticed the nose as well, but didn't want to be labelled a racist for pointing that out. He looks like he's of middle-eastern descent to me, but the pictures aren't the greatest. Hopefully they're good enough though.

Really at this point I don't think it matters what their ethnicity is. Even if it is some how related to an international terror organization there are plenty of other ethnicities and nationalities including "Americans" in those groups.

There are some people claiming that the FBI has higher resolution pics/vids that they aren't releasing to the public. That doesn't make sense to me though.

There are some people claiming that the FBI has higher resolution pics/vids that they aren't releasing to the public. That doesn't make sense to me though.

That makes zero sense, if they had clear HD pictures of these guys someone would id them within 48 hours for sure.

1340089195551.jpg

• Fire 1

The "High Resolution" photos on their website aren't real great.

Really at this point I don't think it matters what their ethnicity is. Even if it is some how related to an international terror organization there are plenty of other ethnicities and nationalities including "Americans" in those groups.

True.

HOLY sh#t. This is pretty far-fetched but check this story out:

Sunil Tripathi, a student at Brown goes missing a month ago

http://abcnews.go.co...17#.UXCLDbXvsvn

much more info, including many photos: http://www.usaukonli...depression.html

And here is how he compares with the white hat suspect:

sunlil_zpsa643a248.pngwhite_hat4_zps15f911cb.jpgsuspect2-c_zpsbe41131a.jpg

whoa.

Could possibly be him. Does look similar. Here's a facebook page set up to help find him. How did you find this??

http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts