Screw you Westboro

What makes the US a free society is we aren't so afraid of the ideas of these wackos that we don't allow them. Instead we put our faith in the people to by and large, reject them.

Thanks to this, nutters like the WBC will always be relegated to irrelevance.

Do the actions of the WBC surprise anybody anymore?

• Fire 1

What makes the US a free society is we aren't so afraid of the ideas of these wackos that we don't allow them. Instead we put our faith in the people to by and large, reject them.

Thanks to this, nutters like the WBC will always be relegated to irrelevance.

Do the actions of the WBC surprise anybody anymore?

No, but I still would like to see dead.

A few cities in the USA i wouldnt screw with during a tragedy... Boston is one of them... In the words of Chael P. Sonnen "Challenge me, if you dare" But I guarantee you if they step foot at the 8 yr olds funereal, they will get there a$$ kicked.

Thats how they make their money.

A few cities in the USA i wouldnt screw with during a tragedy... Boston is one of them... In the words of Chael P. Sonnen "Challenge me, if you dare" But I guarantee you if they step foot at the 8 yr olds funereal, they will get there a$$ kicked.

Bingo.

Bingo.

They tried to protest at a few soldiers wedding in central NE and the freedom riders showed up and revved their engines so those at the burial wouldnt have to listen to those idiots.

Everyone in that group deserves to get their head caved in, pieces of sh#t. I agree with Minnesota_husker, if they even come within ear-shot of that childs funeral some Bostonian will snap on them. Boston is a strong city, and the people there do not take sh#t like that lightly.

The WBC is the worst slime on the face of the earth, even worse than al queda in my book. It is a flaw of our system that they are afforded the same constitutional protections as actual human beings. f#*k WBC.

I say be glad for our system. Any other one would give them power and lend a credibility they don't deserve. Government suppression has a way of emboldening and fostering numbers...I'm sure they would love nothing more than to be actually kept down by the Man.

That said, good for Anonymous & all the people who can find some solidarity of their own in standing against these clowns.