The Christian Response to Jason Collins

i do not really know what you are saying. it is possible that we are in agreement.

Of course, if you don't really know what he is saying, you could also be in complete disagreement :dunno just sayin.

that is why i said 'it was possible that we are in agreement'.

Then someone stating that a lot of terrorists are muslims isn't an attack of Islam but simply a criticism of muslims, correct?

what does islam have to do with this conversation? and a terrorist is a terrorist, why should i care about their religion?

why should the religion of islam be associated with muslim terrorists anymore than christianity should be associated with the westboro baptist church or any other fringe group that claims its membership?

Why are Christians cited above as ostracizing other religions? Are they the only ones that do this?

so every time it is mentioned that christians may ostracize others a footnote is required of all religions that are liable of the same? that seems unnecessary. this was a conversation about a homosexual player announcing his homosexuality and it has devolved into a conversation about muslims not getting criticized enough because christians get criticized more?

pass me that kit-kat bar and give me a break.

Very well then, you win. When someone is critical of Christians they are not being critical of Christianity. Way to miss the point. Once again, thanks for clarifying Junior's statement for me.

I'm going to go out and seek my pat on the back now for being a Christian, whatever the f#*k that means.

Why are Christians cited above as ostracizing other religions? Are they the only ones that do this?

they are not the only ones who do this, but in this country they seem to be the ostracizers rather than the ostracizees:

Local Official Defends "Humorous" Facebook Post About Shooting Muslims

Screen-Shot-2013-05-01-at-2.04.19-PM.png

Tensions have run high between Muslims and Islamophobes for some time in Middle Tennessee, ever since the construction of a mosque in Murfreesboro was met with gunshots, bomb threats and arson attempts.

they are not the only ones who do this, but in this country they seem to be the ostracizers rather than the ostracizees:

Local Official Defends "Humorous" Facebook Post About Shooting Muslims

Screen-Shot-2013-05-01-at-2.04.19-PM.png

Tensions have run high between Muslims and Islamophobes for some time in Middle Tennessee, ever since the construction of a mosque in Murfreesboro was met with gunshots, bomb threats and arson attempts.

Tennessee? Those Christians there are different than Christians where I come from.

Tennessee? Those Christians there are different than Christians where I come from.

beanman, is this a joke? because it deftly makes the point i was trying to make.

Of course it's a joke. If you haven't noticed, that's damn near all I do on this board.

beanman, is this a joke? because it deftly makes the point i was trying to make.

Of course it's a joke. If you haven't noticed, that's damn near all I do on this board.

me too. which is funny because i can never tell when someone else is joking.

i do not really know what you are saying. it is possible that we are in agreement.

Of course, if you don't really know what he is saying, you could also be in complete disagreement :dunno just sayin.

And that's why I said it's possible you are in disagreement. It's also possible we're saying the same thing.

Edit: jk just in case.....

And that's why I said it's possible you are in disagreement. It's also possible we're saying the same thing.

we could also be in complete disagreement.