The Something Store

This is exactly why I waited on placing an order.

You are a wise man. Finally got a response from customer service. Turns out they've been bombarded with orders after the site was featured on Tosh (which is why I ordered from them), and their seven-day shipping promise is now out to two or three weeks. My item is slated to ship sometime in the next 7-10 days.

If I had a dime for every time I've been screwed over by Daniel Tosh...

You can take it up with him in person on June 3rd

I can't go to his show without violating the restraining order.

It wasn't worth the wait. After all that time, I finally got my "something." Retail on this thing is suppose to be $15, but I'm certain you could get it cheaper. It seems like the kind of thing you would find at an outlet mall or the dollar store.

It's kinda groovy, in its way. I'll just never use it. :D

So that's an end to my version of this little saga. I'm curious to see what default got. As a form of entertainment this was an OK thing to do. It was something to look forward to, so maybe when I'm old and decrepit and have nothing to live for anymore I'll buy "something" once a week just so I have something to look forward to. Some sort of surprise.

Click this if you want to see what I got.

I got a Dynomighty wallet made from (basically) Tyvek house wrap. As you can see from the pic, I got the "Postcard" version, which has groovy printed postcard-y stuff all over it. As a wallet this would be somewhat useful if I was 12, but since I'm an adult with adult things like credit cards, insurance cards and (occasionally) cash that I don't want to lose, this will never be a used item.

This is the actual factual wallet I got:

somethingwallet.jpg

And here's a link to the Dynomighty page where you can buy one of your very own. Probably won't take three weeks to get one, either.

You are a wise man. Finally got a response from customer service. Turns out they've been bombarded with orders after the site was featured on Tosh (which is why I ordered from them), and their seven-day shipping promise is now out to two or three weeks. My item is slated to ship sometime in the next 7-10 days.

If I had a dime for every time I've been screwed over by Daniel Tosh...

You can take it up with him in person on June 3rd

I can't go to his show without violating the restraining order.

:worship:clap:rollin

Sorry..Just made me laugh

My something arrived today. It's ok, not something I'd buy for myself but it could be much worse.

post-5741-0-26703500-1369862026.jpg

It's a silk neck tie made by a company called Belisi. I looked at their website and their other ties were over $50. They did not have this specific tie on there though so I'm guessing it's a style they no longer make. I don't often wear ties, but at least I have one if I need it.

My something arrived today. It's ok, not something I'd buy for myself but it could be much worse.

mail.google.com.jpg

It's a silk neck tie made by a company called Belisi. I looked at their website and their other ties were over $50. They did not have this specific tie on there though so I'm guessing it's a style they no longer make. I don't often wear ties, but at least I have one if I need it.

Those also look good on wives/girlfriends. ;)

post-5741-0-26703500-1369862026.jpg

Those also look good on wives/girlfriends. ;)

Wrists or ankles?