The Something Store

I know a lot of folks here watch Tosh.0 and would know that this website was featured on his last show. The basic premise of this site is, you pay $10 and they send you something. You don't know what they send you until you get it, and although it will be worth $10 (or more) it may be nothing you want, at all.

So my question - has anyone here ever tried this, and if so, what did you get? I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

There are a lot worse comedians out there. Tosh's comedy is an acquired taste, that's for sure.

I'd rather listen to Tosh than that Jeselnik guy. He's terrible, and his show is unwatchable.

Yeah, I should have phrased that better, he is not the worst but he's not good. I hate his stupid grin he has all the time.

I'm thinking Tosh has jumped the shark. He's basically ripping his show off Reddit's topics, even using some of the lines in the comments as his own material on the show. It used to be kinda a campy, fun show, but they're doing too many skits and sketches now. More internets stuff and less of the sketch stuff.

And GSG, I cannot stand Amy Schumer. Her whole schtick is that she's this really cute girl who does/says really dirty things. Too bad that was done better earlier by Sarah Silverman.

And GSG, I cannot stand Amy Schumer. Her whole schtick is that she's this really cute girl who does/says really dirty things. Too bad that was done better earlier by Sarah Silverman.

Are we talking about the same Amy Schumer?

Amy+Schumer+2010+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+11+LVkPAKc9n9Ox.jpg

Are we talking about the same Amy Schumer?

Amy+Schumer+2010+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+11+LVkPAKc9n9Ox.jpg

tumblr_m2wttsr1hQ1ro8ysbo1_500.gif