2013 Husker Primetime Games

Here's the Husker Primetime lineup, courtesy of the BTN:

8/31/13 - Wyoming - 7pm, BTN

9/7/13 - Southern Miss - 5pm, BTN

Presumably, all other games will be afternoon games.

Of note, the Big Ten has no scheduled night games in November, once again. There is no longer any policy in place which prohibits night games after October, so I'm not sure why this is.

I actually like the 5:00 start. I wish we could have more of those start times. As to no November night games, it was because of the two bye weeks this season. TV partners decided against booking November night games because the slate of games each week was so thin because of the two bye weeks. That will change next season.

• Fire 1

I'm a bit surprised as well - I thought there would be at least one after the rule change. The Michigan State game probably would've been a good candidate.

That said, it looks like this season we will have a total of 18 prime time games, which is much higher than last year's 14.

Per team break down :

Iowa - 0

Indiana - 2

Illinois - 2

Michigan - 2

Michigan State - 1

Minnesota - 1

Nebraska - 2

Northwestern - 3

Ohio State - 3

Penn State - 3

Purdue - 1

Wisconsin - 1

I know I'm in the minority, but I really like the 11:00 a.m. start times. Then I have most of the afternoon, evening and night to do other things.

What else would there be to do other than watch more football games? In all seriousness college football is probably my one true hobby. I don't fish or hunt, play a little golf, but no more than 10x a year. I like to watch college football. If me wife will let me I will basically watch FB all day Saturday in the fall from 10:00 in the morning until about 11:00 that night. I will do all the weeks laundry that my wife hates to do. I like to cause I just sit and watch FB and fold. I don't really watch pro football, you can watch the sportscenter highlights and get the gyst of what is going on, so that is my day for outside chores.