Taylor Martinez 2013 discussion - running tougher? better decisions in the pocket?

This about sums up Cody Green as a football player:

CodyGreenDerp.gif

On this play Green wasn't at fault. If you actually watched the game, you would see the center snap the ball before Green called for it..

That's some groundbreaking sh#t there.

I don't think that was his point AllNRed, the point is Green sucked and I'm glad he left.

CodyGreenDerp.gif

On this play Green wasn't at fault. If you actually watched the game, you would see the center snap the ball before Green called for it..

I don't think that was his point AllNRed, the point is Green sucked and I'm glad he left.

I understand his point, but I just don't see how showing a clip of some other player f***** up a play shows how Green sucks.....No one claims Martinez sucks every time a DE runs by A-Rod.....well some do, but I guess everyone is welcome to their own opinions.....

I've said this several times before, as have others, and I believe it deserves repeating - I think Martinez is legitimately one of the best parts about this team. Yes, he had an awful throwing motion and still does at times. Yes, he fumbles a lot. Yes, he makes rough decisions. He's also extremely athletic, fast and drastically improved as a passer this last year. The look on his face when we're losing also tells me he's a competitor. He is less than suave in front of a camera and the fans hate his personality, but the kid has still done some great things for us.

He's been dealt a rough hand. In two of his three years as a starter, Nebraska has delivered an average to below average defense (as a whole). Our front seven the last two years, collectively, has been poor. It has also taken a lot longer than expected to bring talent and depth to the offensive line, this year's line potentially being the best we've had under Pelini.

There has to be the pieces in place to make a guy successful. Looking ahead to this year, we're younger on the defense than we've been in years, but there's more raw talent than we've had in years as well. I expect we'll have some pretty high scoring games this year, but I feel confident Martinez will do a good job if everybody else helps him out.

CodyGreenDerp.gif

I understand his point, but I just don't see how showing a clip of some other player f***** up a play shows how Green sucks.....No one claims Martinez sucks every time a DE runs by A-Rod.....well some do, but I guess everyone is welcome to their own opinions.....

It doesnt show anything of his play. That clip is just a pretty accurate generalization of Cody's time at Nebraska. A general fail. Youre reading into it all wrong.