The Fighting Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

Breathless weekend on the diamond. The Fightin' Erstads clawing tooth and nail to force another game, and the ladies trouncing Oregon to get one win away from the Women's College World Series.

Two wins tomorrow aren't too much to hope for. I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams win.

I know I don't hold much clout on this board with my lack of posts, I admit I am more of a reader than poster. However, it annoys me when I read that this team has no fight or heart (given people only say this when we lose). Baseball is a game of failure, injuries, and luck. This team has given their all every game. Nobody expected us to push it to an actual championship game but now we have. We are finally on the verge of making the post season again and that is something any Husker baseball fan should be excited about!

This says alot about our coach! What is this like his 2nd year and he's already playing for championship!! Very cool! I sure didn't think they would get this far. I really hope they can pull it off and win big today! And the ladies too! WOW! Huskers are on fire right now! Here's hoping they can win it all!

• Fire 1

There were many times during this season where we didnt look very good, but the kids definitely never gave up and last night was proof of that. Sure we aren't where we liked to be but Erstad has these kids playing with heart at the right time of the year. Now to win this tournament and see what we can do in the big show!!

There were many times during this season where we didnt look very good, but the kids definitely never gave up and last night was proof of that. Sure we aren't where we liked to be but Erstad has these kids playing with heart at the right time of the year. Now to win this tournament and see what we can do in the big show!!

These seniors obviously don't want to stop playing. And hopefully with Lubach getting the homer, maybe he breaks out of the slump and get him to be productive today. I like our chances with Kubat pitching today. Unfortunately I will be playing a baseball game today, first game is at 11:30 and if we win then 4:30. I'm hoping our game goes quick and I can watch the Huskers! BTW BTN is replaying the game today. It's the fifth inning with two outs and here comes the 3-run homer.