LB Terrell Lewis [Georgia Tech Commit]

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like he's going to stay closer to home this summer - possibly visiting GaTech, Troy and LSU. May take an OV (I'm assuming to help with expenses) to the farther places but lists NU and MSU as possible destinations.

Claims he doesn't want to be a guy who commits, de-commits then recommits so whoever gets his commit may be in better shape than usual.

• 1 month later...

Well his Hudl highlights have him listed at 215 so he might be a bigger than the 202 listed on Rivals. He really looks like he would be a great fit for our Peso. Super atheletic, aggressive and a very good tackler as well. Probably shouldn't get my hopes up too much with that LSU offer though huh?

My guess would be LB. If his reported 40 time is truly 4.65 I don't see him playing for us in our secondary.

Well his Hudl highlights have him listed at 215 so he might be a bigger than the 202 listed on Rivals. He really looks like he would be a great fit for our Peso. Super atheletic, aggressive and a very good tackler as well. Probably shouldn't get my hopes up too much with that LSU offer though huh?

My guess would be LB. If his reported 40 time is truly 4.65 I don't see him playing for us in our secondary.

faster than Stafford.

faster than Stafford.

He worked out well for us in the CCG.

faster than Stafford.

thats what I meant. My point was that we I could see him in our secondary if we weren't afraid to have a slower Stafford back there for two years.

faster than Stafford.

thats what I meant. My point was that we I could see him in our secondary if we weren't afraid to have a slower Stafford back there for two years.

Guys like that are a thing of the past for us. Look at the speed we are recruiting in the secondary now.

I think Bo recognized the need to change.

Does anyone remember what Dejon Gomes ran for the 40 at the combine? If I remember correctly he was up in the 4.6's as well but he was one of the best coverage guys we've ever had. Some people are able to make up for being a little slower with timing and anticipation, and technique obviously.