SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

Oklahoma coach will be visiting Mosley this week (who apparently has been contacting Oklahoma).

Mosley has never gave an inch of doubt and has always been N. He will have an opportunity to make a impart in the Husker secondary. Hope he stays N!!!

I'm confused by your parenthetic statement. Are you saying Mosley has reached out and contacted Oklahoma?

Oklahoma coach will be visiting Mosley this week (who apparently has been contacting Oklahoma).

Mosley has never gave an inch of doubt and has always been N. He will have an opportunity to make a impart in the Husker secondary. Hope he stays N!!!

I'm confused by your parenthetic statement. Are you saying Mosley has reached out and contacted Oklahoma?

Yes, according to an OU Insider, Mosley has been contacting OU staff this week and "wants to be recruited".

Ou is parenthetic!

Just speculating, could have something to do with all the JUCO CB interest. May feel he will not get PT, but looking at our CB depth chart, he has nothing to worry about. In fact, if he battles and wins some early PT, he could be one of the most senior and relied on CB by the time he is a Junior and Senior, as these 2 yr JUCOs graduate. Coach TJ has to let Mosley know why he committed in the first place.