SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

Hope he stays with us.

Sounds like more teams are looking to offer.

Probably will continue until he signed on the dotted line

What's the word?

I saw two weeks ago on a teaser from 247 that he was in Waco for a Baylor game. Is there anything to that, Thanks_Tom RR?

FIFY. First post with my new handle. :)

He went to the Baylor game with some friends. It was not an official, just a high school kid going to a football game with friends. He was tweeting from the game and mentioned he was a Husker commit. Nebraska coaches were aware of the visit ahead of time.

Also, he has been working on Colorado commit and teammate Chance Waz. Waz will now be joining Mosley on an official for the Michigan St game. I would agree with Mavric that we should not get complacent with Mosley because of the in-state interest by Baylor, but I have not read anything to suggest he is opening his recruiting again.

Hope he stays with us.

Sounds like more teams are looking to offer.

Probably will continue until he signed on the dotted line

What's the word?

I saw two weeks ago on a teaser from 247 that he was in Waco for a Baylor game. Is there anything to that, Thanks_Tom RR?

FIFY. First post with my new handle. :)

He went to the Baylor game with some friends. It was not an official, just a high school kid going to a football game with friends. He was tweeting from the game and mentioned he was a Husker commit. Nebraska coaches were aware of the visit ahead of time.

Also, he has been working on Colorado commit and teammate Chance Waz. Waz will now be joining Mosley on an official for the Michigan St game. I would agree with Mavric that we should not get complacent with Mosley because of the in-state interest by Baylor, but I have not read anything to suggest he is opening his recruiting again.

Yeah, I have seen him tweet during the games and other recruits and has always seemed to be pretty committed to us. I just wasn't sure with that trip to Waco as I am not a member at 247. Thanks!