SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

Can't blame the kid if he wants to stay close to home, but once again, we are the first to offer and other schools who f'd around and missed the kid take notice and swoop in. That's getting really old.

Yep. Getting really tired of being all the southern schools' evaluation and discovery bitch.

The truuuuuth right here. NEB is being utilized as a program that evaluates and recognizes talent that hasn't been discovered...makes other programs jobs easier....not cool...

Seeing this happen make an early signing day more and more appealing.

Wouldnt do a bit of good, per precedent set by the NCAA in the Vanderdoes case. Obviously a signed LOI doesnt mean sh#t.

Can't blame the kid if he wants to stay close to home, but once again, we are the first to offer and other schools who f'd around and missed the kid take notice and swoop in. That's getting really old.

Yep. Getting really tired of being all the southern schools' evaluation and discovery bitch.

The truuuuuth right here. NEB is being utilized as a program that evaluates and recognizes talent that hasn't been discovered...makes other programs jobs easier....not cool...

Seeing this happen make an early signing day more and more appealing.

Wouldnt do a bit of good, per precedent set by the NCAA in the Vanderdoes case. Obviously a signed LOI doesnt mean sh#t.

Yep, I'm sure the NCAA will definitely approve every appeal that comes its way.

Where's the face palm gif when I need it?

He stated on twitter just a month ago that he was 100% committed to Nebraska. He was going to stick with who noticed him first. He said he thought the other schools were only finding him because Nebraska found him. He said he couldn't wait for his official visit to NU this fall. Fans were warning him that others would come and try to steal him from us because we noticed how good he was and now others would just be interested cause if we were he must be pretty good. He agreed with the fans and seemed 100% NU.

Just yesterday he was tweeting another recruit saying they were going to kill it at Nebraska. And yesterday he was trying to get Adam Taylor to follow him and retweeting tweets from Sean Callahan.

You have to wonder if this isn't just a rumor. He had the Baylor offer for a while before he even started talking like he was and acted like the Baylor offer never phased him. Weird...

He stated on twitter just a month ago that he was 100% committed to Nebraska. He was going to stick with who noticed him first. He said he thought the other schools were only finding him because Nebraska found him. He said he couldn't wait for his official visit to NU this fall. Fans were warning him that others would come and try to steal him from us because we noticed how good he was and now others would just be interested cause if we were he must be pretty good. He agreed with the fans and seemed 100% NU.

You have to wonder what turned the tide. He had the Baylor offer for a while before he even started talking like he was and acted like the Baylor offer never phased him. Weird...

Do we know that anything actually turned the tide, or just a Baylor beat writer predicted it to turn?

Tweeted at Coach Joseph tonight

Trai Mosley@TmEra_6 Protected account5h

@Dread_Head512 <---- @Coach_TJoseph Our Future Trust Me keep close eye on him he's 2016 DB #StayTuned

Yeah. Saw this. Rumormill is starting, and with Mosley being a hidden talent, more rumors will come as new teams discover him. This is the blessing and curse of having a coaching staff so good at unearthing talent.

@Dread_Head512 <---- @Coach_TJoseph Our Future Trust Me keep close eye on him he's 2016 DB #StayTuned

Yeah. Saw this. Rumormill is starting, and with Mosley being a hidden talent, more rumors will come as new teams discover him. This is the blessing and curse of having a coaching staff so good at unearthing talent.

I don't understand the tweet.

I don't understand the tweet.

He tweeted Coach TJ the twitter account of presumably a friend or teammate that will be a 2016 recruit. I think he wants the coaching staff to take a look at the kid.