SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

Pulled this from post #36, a post I wrote shortly after he committed, which highlights why he committed in the first place. He was joint recruited by Els and Joseph, but I think Mosley felt that Nebraska would take care of him. His commitment has been questioned more than any other recruit this cycle, but he has always remained solid. He is way underrated and under recruited, which is why I think so many are worried he would decommit.

Heard the same on BCRS last week (around min 15). Mosley told Schaefer that he was not going to come up to camp because of the cost. However, Nebraska told him that if he comes up, impresses them during his 1-on-1's, and has a solid 40 time and vertical, they will extend an offer. Mosley was apprehensive because he had been burned by other coaching staffs who made similar promises, but obviously, he came up hit all of those benchmarks, and as promised, left with a Nebraska offer. Mosley seemed to really appreciate that honesting, and we got a commit out of it.